/| MARIO KART PC |\

So I speed ran MKPC...

Page :  1 

Messages 168 - Bowser Bowser
vs11900 pts ★ Champion
battle5029 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds
im gonna make one
Messages 2507 - King Mario King Mario
vs21645 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Dex wrote:
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds


Your pfp should be Sonic then.
Messages 288 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs8719 pts ★ Expert
battle5210 pts ★ Novice
United States
wow!
Messages 25 - Koopa Koopa
vs5538 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
im gonna make one
Hello
im gonna make one
Hello

Hello
Messages 954 - Mario Mario
vs5724 pts ★ Novice
battle4981 pts ★ Budding pilot
Canada
you looks like we have a speedrunner winner!
Messages 2521 - King Mario King Mario
vs32581 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
Dex wrote:
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds


If you do that again I would be happy to see video proof next time. ;)

I can recommend OBS which is a great screen recorder. I did multiple Youtube videos with it. :)
Messages 3335 - King Mario King Mario
vs61738 pts ★ Titan
battle13000 pts ★ Champion
United States
CG_Ryubix wrote:
Dex wrote:
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds


If you do that again I would be happy to see video proof next time. ;)

I can recommend OBS which is a great screen recorder. I did multiple Youtube videos with it. :)
i did one but got deleted because some dumb butt decided to report it for "copyrighted content"
Messages 168 - Bowser Bowser
vs11900 pts ★ Champion
battle5029 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
CG_Ryubix wrote:
Dex wrote:
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds


If you do that again I would be happy to see video proof next time. ;)

I can recommend OBS which is a great screen recorder. I did multiple Youtube videos with it. :)


I don't know how to make youtube video's though
Messages 3335 - King Mario King Mario
vs61738 pts ★ Titan
battle13000 pts ★ Champion
United States
Dex wrote:
CG_Ryubix wrote:
Dex wrote:
All 56 tracks
No items
I don't have a video but my time was...







1 hour
46 minutes
55 seconds
and 65 milliseconds


If you do that again I would be happy to see video proof next time. ;)

I can recommend OBS which is a great screen recorder. I did multiple Youtube videos with it. :)


I don't know how to make youtube video's though
it's easy go to youtube studio and click create and choose an file and it'll start processing
Messages 168 - Bowser Bowser
vs11900 pts ★ Champion
battle5029 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
no to make the video, I don't have a green screen or capture card or anything like that:(
Messages 2521 - King Mario King Mario
vs32581 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
Dex wrote:
no to make the video, I don't have a green screen or capture card or anything like that:(


There's no need to. You just need obs who captures your screen and put the video in a mp4 file.
Messages 2507 - King Mario King Mario
vs21645 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
CG_Ryubix wrote:
Dex wrote:
no to make the video, I don't have a green screen or capture card or anything like that:(


There's no need to. You just need obs who captures your screen and put the video in a mp4 file.


Yeah @Dex OBS is easy to use.
J
Messages 68 - Boo Boo
vs12262 pts ★ Champion
battle5589 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
GaryTheCat wrote:
CG_Ryubix wrote:
Dex wrote:
no to make the video, I don't have a green screen or capture card or anything like that:(


There's no need to. You just need obs who captures your screen and put the video in a mp4 file.


Yeah @Dex OBS is easy to use.

OBS is the key;)
Messages 41 - Koopa Koopa
vs5459 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
cool
Messages 168 - Bowser Bowser
vs11900 pts ★ Champion
battle5029 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
Update:
Unfortunately I didn't use OBS because I don't have it and I don't know how to use it. But I made a new run.
1 hour
44 minutes
29 seconds
and 10 milliseconds.
i am able to show you my time for each track. Please tell me if I should do that.
Also check out "Frame Perfect Speedrun Timer" the timer I used:)
Messages 2507 - King Mario King Mario
vs21645 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Dex wrote:
Update:
Unfortunately I didn't use OBS because I don't have it and I don't know how to use it. But I made a new run.
1 hour
44 minutes
29 seconds
and 10 milliseconds.
i am able to show you my time for each track. Please tell me if I should do that.
Also check out "Frame Perfect Speedrun Timer" the timer I used:)

I might be able to beat that.
Messages 168 - Bowser Bowser
vs11900 pts ★ Champion
battle5029 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
Bet on it. I missed the lap count for Cheese Land, got stuck for 10 years on airship fortress and lakeside park, and Sunset Wilds was kinda bull**** as well
Messages 2507 - King Mario King Mario
vs21645 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Dex wrote:
Bet on it. I missed the lap count for Cheese Land, got stuck for 10 years on airship fortress and lakeside park, and Sunset Wilds was kinda bull**** as well


Seems beatable to me.

Page :  1 

Back to The game
Back to the forum