/| MARIO KART PC |\

Tell me what to do.

This topic has been locked

Page :  1 

Messages 492 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs59149 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
So, following the announcement made by the player most commonly known as Vlone, I want to say that I'm having the same thoughts. Let me explain:

I've never felt like I belonged here in MKPC. A French dominated community meant that I was always an outcast in people's eyes. I never really saw my place. And nowhere is that more apparent than the competitive scene.

The competitive is, as is the entire game, run by the French. There was essentially no-one to support me as I rose through the ranks, as I'm British, which no top-level player had ever been, and I cannot change that. Even now, 2 years later, I feel like I'm looked down upon by the entire French side of the community, simply because of my origins.

I don't wish to expose the competitive scene as one of the most toxic player bases in all gaming, there are some extremely nice people there. However in my eyes, I can't help but feel as if that's because all their anger's directed towards me.

I believe I've failed in what I was meant to do - prove to the world that you don't have to be French/French-Canadian to be a top tier player. I kept playing for that sole purpose, and never succeeded. In fact, I got overshadowed by another. @CG_dedmenwalk did it for me. I have no purpose in this community anymore, and feel as if it would be best if I left for good.

However, as always, my opinion doesn't matter. If you guys want me out, just say so.

ZeKirio? Thank you for making me realise how much I've damaged this game's reputation. Have a good time being the untouchable god of MKPC, you arrogant piece of living trash.
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
So, following the announcement made by the player most commonly known as Vlone, I want to say that I'm having the same thoughts. Let me explain:

I've never felt like I belonged here in MKPC. A French dominated community meant that I was always an outcast in people's eyes. I never really saw my place. And nowhere is that more apparent than the competitive scene.

The competitive is, as is the entire game, run by the French. There was essentially no-one to support me as I rose through the ranks, as I'm British, which no top-level player had ever been, and I cannot change that. Even now, 2 years later, I feel like I'm looked down upon by the entire French side of the community, simply because of my origins.

I don't wish to expose the competitive scene as one of the most toxic player bases in all gaming, there are some extremely nice people there. However in my eyes, I can't help but feel as if that's because all their anger's directed towards me.

I believe I've failed in what I was meant to do - prove to the world that you don't have to be French/French-Canadian to be a top tier player. I kept playing for that sole purpose, and never succeeded. In fact, I got overshadowed by another. @CG_dedmenwalk did it for me. I have no purpose in this community anymore, and feel as if it would be best if I left for good.

However, as always, my opinion doesn't matter. If you guys want me out, just say so.

ZeKirio? Thank you for making me realise how much I've damaged this game's reputation. Have a good time being the untouchable god of MKPC, you arrogant piece of living trash.
nope you're wrong i'm the one who should be wanted out
A
Messages 376 - Luigi Luigi
vs68382 pts ★ Titan
battle22289 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
Infinate, but you didn’t failed at all. It can be this way all the time but this is life. You are the top player in time trials and you didn’t fail in proving that any player can become the top, not just the French people. Please don’t leave the community. You are a very good player.

You’ve always belonged in MKPC. Your opinion always matter and will always matter for sure. Ignore the people who wants to put negative things into your life. Think about your positive friends and positive things in life. Please, remember the achievement you got by reaching 560 points in Time Trials Globally. It took you a long time for sure. Don’t throw away your efforts. We are all supporting you in climbing the rankings in this game.
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
Ahmad13 wrote:
Infinate, but you didn’t failed at all. It can be this way all the time but this is life. You are the top player in time trials and you didn’t fail in proving that any player can become the top, not just the French people. Please don’t leave the community. You are a very good player.

You’ve always belonged in MKPC.
i know i don't belong here i....i just wanted to proe to everyone i can get a WR on a orse and i failed miserbally
Messages 1546 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9589 pts ★ Expert
battle5970 pts ★ Novice
United States
Nobody should feel like there out of place just because they aren't French.  I'm Asian and I don't feel like I'm wanted out
A
Messages 376 - Luigi Luigi
vs68382 pts ★ Titan
battle22289 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
I agree with Craxycatz. We are there for you during your hard times and your best times.

Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
i'm the worst player anyone can have on their side becuse i miserabally fall every time
A
Messages 376 - Luigi Luigi
vs68382 pts ★ Titan
battle22289 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
No you are not Vlone. Don’t say that to yourself. Like I said you’re a great player and will always be.
Messages 765 - Mario Mario
vs13485 pts ★ Champion
battle6206 pts ★ Racer
United States
Sure, you're a non-French player. Sure, you had no one to support you. But you kept pushing on. You say that you failed in what you were meant to do, but in my eyes, you exceeded that. Seeing that someone not even French was able to do better than the creator of the heckin' game made me want to at least try and get good at the game. And you say you feel like you never belonged in MKPC. I feel like I never belonged in the entire Mario fandom, being someone who not only likes Sticker Star, but also likes Color Splash, but not Origami King, and also dislikes BiS...etc. You're different than the rest of the top players, but that makes you unique. And being unique is far from a bad thing. Lastly, you do have a purpose in the community. Just BEING present, whether that's making tracks, talking in forums, or just being someone's friend gives you purpose. You have more purpose in MKPC than I do. So stop bashing yourself. You don't have to leave. You have purpose. That concludes my TedTalk.
Messages 492 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs59149 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
i'm the worst player anyone can have on their side becuse i miserabally fall every time

So that time you were the highest scoring CG player while on drugs means nothing to you?
Beating me and Andy at once, while high, is irrelevant?
A
Messages 376 - Luigi Luigi
vs68382 pts ★ Titan
battle22289 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
LuigiDawg is correct. I had no one but Vlone and Veethan23 to support me during my Time Trial journey and I never gave up no matter how hard it gets and my efforts finally payed off.
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
i'm the worst player anyone can have on their side becuse i miserabally fall every time

So that time you were the highest scoring CG player while on drugs means nothing to you?
Beating me and Andy at once, while high, is irrelevant?
no
Messages 2197 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21926 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Zekirio of all people? BLASPHEMOUS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE.

I'm an outcast too. I was bullied and treated differently because I was American. I may not be a proud American, but people shouldn't be treated differently like this. The part of the reason why I left was for that and bullying. But no I'm not gonna let anyone chase me off. Not this time. For those who wanna bully someone out, and judge someone for not being like you (Most likley french), then you should be banned. I became a bust thanks to everyone here, but I won't let that happen to anyone else.
Messages 2128 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs103323 pts ★ Superstar
battle15517 pts ★ Master
France
I think you should stay because you're cool and active, and we need this community to be active. And if you leave because I beat you on some  track playing Time Trials, I can stop playing it if it'll make you stay
And apparently I'm mean because I'm French and good at the game 8) :p
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
Temmie wrote:
Zekirio of all people? BLASPHEMOUS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE.

I'm an outcast too. I was bullied and treated differently because I was American. I may not be a proud American, but people shouldn't be treated differently like this. The part of the reason why I left was for that and bullying. But no I'm not gonna let anyone chase me off. Not this time. For those who wanna bully someone out, and judge someone for not being like you (Most likley french), then you should be banned. I became a bust thanks to everyone here, but I won't let that happen to anyone else.
temmie's right
Messages 492 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs59149 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
ES_bntmnr wrote:
I think you should stay because you're cool and active, and we need this community to be active. And if you leave because I beat you on some  track playing Time Trials, I can stop playing it if it'll make you stay

Beating me is not the problem. The problem is that you spend mere minutes beating me. All the hours I put in to improve and hopefully take you down one day. Everything I put aside for this game alone. You make all of that feel like it was worthless, because you can just waltz up and make my work seem irrelevant in just a few attempts. THAT'S my problem.
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
ES_bntmnr wrote:
I think you should stay because you're cool and active, and we need this community to be active. And if you leave because I beat you on some  track playing Time Trials, I can stop playing it if it'll make you stay

Beating me is not the problem. The problem is that you spend mere minutes beating me. All the hours I put in to improve and hopefully take you down one day. Everything I put aside for this game alone. You make all of that feel like it was worthless, because you can just waltz up and make my work seem irrelevant in just a few attempts. THAT'S my problem.
ok but going up against the french 4 you without a teammate will be twice as bad

Messages 58 - Boo Boo
vs12515 pts ★ Champion
battle5428 pts ★ Novice
United States
ES_bntmnr wrote:
I think you should stay because you're cool and active, and we need this community to be active. And if you leave because I beat you on some  track playing Time Trials, I can stop playing it if it'll make you stay

Beating me is not the problem. The problem is that you spend mere minutes beating me. All the hours I put in to improve and hopefully take you down one day. Everything I put aside for this game alone. You make all of that feel like it was worthless, because you can just waltz up and make my work seem irrelevant in just a few attempts. THAT'S my problem.


Life's a bitch.
Sometime you just have to know when to throw in the towel. I learned that the hard way after a particularly brutal beatdown by an objectively better player over in MKSC about a year ago. Haven't really all that much played since, and I don't have much intention to even if my timesheet is pretty much considered bottom-tier.
It'd probably be better for your mental state if you stopped playing and distanced yourself from the community, but I can understand you wanting to continue on. In which case, do. I can't force you to do anything, this is just my advice to you.
Messages 3113 - King Mario King Mario
vs55750 pts ★ Titan
battle13047 pts ★ Champion
United States
Wazz wrote:
ES_bntmnr wrote:
I think you should stay because you're cool and active, and we need this community to be active. And if you leave because I beat you on some  track playing Time Trials, I can stop playing it if it'll make you stay

Beating me is not the problem. The problem is that you spend mere minutes beating me. All the hours I put in to improve and hopefully take you down one day. Everything I put aside for this game alone. You make all of that feel like it was worthless, because you can just waltz up and make my work seem irrelevant in just a few attempts. THAT'S my problem.


Life's a bitch.
Sometime you just have to know when to throw in the towel. I learned that the hard way after a particularly brutal beatdown by an objectively better player over in MKSC about a year ago. Haven't really all that much played since, and I don't have much intention to even if my timesheet is pretty much considered bottom-tier.
It'd probably be better for your mental state if you stopped playing and distanced yourself from the community, but I can understand you wanting to continue on. In which case, do. I can't force you to do anything, this is just my advice to you.
what wazz said
Messages 1546 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9589 pts ★ Expert
battle5970 pts ★ Novice
United States
It makes you happy when you Destorey me here and it makes me happy to see you happy



listen I've been the one who's been picked on countless of times and I bring my vents here often because I know I have a good family here and I don't feel rejected or left out

People have made fun of me because I'm Asian but I donts let it bother me

Page :  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum