/| MARIO KART PC |\

Toad or Yoshi? (pls forgive me my old topic has been deleting so I made a new one, it was pity because it had a lot of messages)

Page : 

Messages 125 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs4808 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5128 pts ★ Novice
United States
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi

NO!:}
Yes!

stop *[*[
„Stop! Wait a minute!"
ooo what song is that?
Uptown funk Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars

I actually prefer new age
Messages 368 - Luigi Luigi
vs6963 pts ★ Racer
battle5165 pts ★ Novice
Poland
It's still fine tho
Messages 1542 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs49068 pts ★ Titan
battle12137 pts ★ Champion
United States
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
mk8player wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi

NO!:}
Yes!

stop *[*[
„Stop! Wait a minute!"
ooo what song is that?
Uptown funk Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars

I actually prefer new age
Me too
Messages 6 - Goomba Goomba
vs7672 pts ★ Racer
battle5024 pts ★ Novice
Mexico
Toad
sorry but yoshi is better


What Do You Mean?:o
Messages 1542 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs49068 pts ★ Titan
battle12137 pts ★ Champion
United States
yoshi is better that toad
Messages 72 - Boo Boo
vs6721 pts ★ Racer
battle5119 pts ★ Novice
United States
yoshiyoshi
Messages 2588 - King Mario King Mario
vs110733 pts ★ Superstar
battle24300 pts ★ Legend
Canada
Can't y'all just respect everyone's opinon ? personally i prefer Yoshi, but i don't judge people that prefer Toad duh
Messages 1542 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs49068 pts ★ Titan
battle12137 pts ★ Champion
United States
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art
J
Messages 57 - Boo Boo
vs12039 pts ★ Champion
battle5030 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art

see the spoiler is says the F word
Messages 1542 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs49068 pts ★ Titan
battle12137 pts ★ Champion
United States
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art

see the spoiler is says the F word
Everything execpt that
J
Messages 57 - Boo Boo
vs12039 pts ★ Champion
battle5030 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art

see the spoiler is says the F word
Everything execpt that
but its funny
:(
Messages 13 - Koopa Koopa
vs16136 pts ★ Master
battle5526 pts ★ Novice
United States
me
Messages 125 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs4808 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5128 pts ★ Novice
United States
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art

see the spoiler is says the F word
Everything execpt that
but its funny
:(

For some reason i want to alarm Wargor about this.
J
Messages 57 - Boo Boo
vs12039 pts ★ Champion
battle5030 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
jauwgu wrote:
Yoshi yoshi
Spoiler [ShowHide]
fuck no its toad toad

why did you say the f word?
:(
Ahhh.... Beautiful Piece of art

see the spoiler is says the F word
Everything execpt that
but its funny:(

For some reason i want to alarm Wargor about this.

because of the f word
M
Messages 241 - Toad Toad
vs11227 pts ★ Champion
battle4959 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Veethan23 wrote:
Can't y'all just respect everyone's opinon ? personally i prefer Yoshi, but i don't judge people that prefer Toad duh

Yeah your right
Messages 368 - Luigi Luigi
vs6963 pts ★ Racer
battle5165 pts ★ Novice
Poland
Veethan23 wrote:
Can't y'all just respect everyone's opinon ? personally i prefer Yoshi, but i don't judge people that prefer Toad duh

Me too
M
Messages 241 - Toad Toad
vs11227 pts ★ Champion
battle4959 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Veethan23 wrote:
Can't y'all just respect everyone's opinon ? personally i prefer Yoshi, but i don't judge people that prefer Toad duh

Also if you like toad better don't just say that Veethan23 is wrong it is Veethan23's opinion;)
Messages 1542 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs49068 pts ★ Titan
battle12137 pts ★ Champion
United States
he said he prefer yoshi over toad
C
Messages 161 - Bowser Bowser
vs22751 pts ★ Legend
battle10433 pts ★ Champion
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/images/smileys/smiley22.gif is better than https://mkpc.malahieude.net/images/smileys/smiley21.gif.
M
Messages 241 - Toad Toad
vs11227 pts ★ Champion
battle4959 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
he said he prefer yoshi over toad

Veethan23 said he thinks toad is better but he won't say that all the toad lovers(Like me) you are definitely wrong!

Page : 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum