/| Mario Kart PC |\

[Fanfic] - MKPC Archipel (2024 Season)

smile

Page :  1  ...  11 

Messages 11038 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
Okay so, I definitively need a break from MKPCverse Season 4, mainly because I am not sure in which direction I'm going and because I want to bring back some old concept of mine. MKPC Archipel is a game where basically, people get sent to an archipel and have to live together in huts, while also competing daily. At the end of the competition season, the winner(s) receives 1 million dollars.

I need 10 people for this.

To join, you need :
- Name
- Color
- Personnality
- Anything else you want to add (pronouns, species, NO ABILITIES, appearance etc.)

People who might be interested :

@TheNudgyHampter
@Senko
@Dietsoda
@Xx-Alyssa-xX
@osc-omb
@Noob68
@NotThatKrazey
@VC
@Dayzi_MK
@TwilightGD


Eli : Has ADHD, loves music, loves his family a bit too much to the point he can get overprotective, anxiety depression and a hopeless romantic.
VC : A calm, quiet and mature person. She is an artist that likes to be alone. Her hatred for Toadboi is so strong that she still feels it even when he isn't around.
Krazey : If anyone here is down to Earth, and realistic as it ever gets, it's Krazey. A deranged rambler who sees things like they brutally are and a pervert on the sides...
Alice : a kind, energetic and considerate person who often can be a shoulder to cry on, although she is quite emotional too. She wishes to protect her friends and loved ones until her last breath and will fight if they are in danger. On top of that, she is also an avid artist who loves to draw and to make music.
Choco : A polite introvert who doesn't reveal much about their personnality.
James : Not always well integrated in society, he discovers new things every day and wants to share it with others to feel like he has a place with them, but his ways aren't the best and tend to have the opposite effect. Gets in so many difhts and projects that his mental health comes out scattered, while annoying others.
Lely : An oversensitive person who tends to be extremely annoying without wishing it. He is very kind and caring but people tend to see it as cringe, or too much, or even idealistic. Can be extremely dumb, has rare moments though, and tends to overreact a lot when he feels overwhelmed by the situation or when he is afraid that his loved ones or himself will get hurt. A scaredy cat who acts like a dumb dog.
Max : A kitsune (a foxgirl thing) who is QUITE overprotective of that one person. He isn't that agressive, he's rather lazy, yet he does react when he's pissed off, to extents where he regrets it afterwards.  
Dayzi : Lazy, pessimistic, pessimistic, quite shy and can stutter occasionally. Happiest when alone.
Nudge : A cunning, smart genius who can be very brash, arrogant and kind of devious, he won't hesitate one second to insult or kill someone if he feels like doing so. His way or the highway.
Ben : Apparently looks big and mean, but still quite gentle. He does rizz and lift weights... but are people actually impressed ?
Angrybird : Nice, kind and smart.
check1
Messages 186 - Bowser Bowser
vs15373 pts ★ Master
battle8305 pts ★ Expert
United States
Yes, this is me:

Name: Elijah Dean Edward Lee (Mainly called Eli. Only called by Elijah Lee when being talked to formally. When called by full name, it is usually to piss them off, in serious trouble, or need to have their attention)

Color: Blue

Personality: I have ADHD, so that is pretty explainable. Loves music and plays piano. Classical music (mainly waltz) is my favorite and I love playing Mario and Sonic. Loves my family a bit too much (@Xx-Alyssa-xX would know), so I will probably be over-protective of her if she gets bullied or called out. I have anxiety depression. I like to run my hand through my hair whenever I'm nervous or just thinking, and I like to twirl my curls with my finger like a girl when bored. I love cats. I'm a hopeless romantic. Also, writing a book. (This could be a main problem for me in the fanfic, except if it involves family, which I will stop anything I'm doing and try to help (See? I care too much about my family.))

Species: Human (Though after playing D&D, I want to be a Dragonborn (So it's Human, but can become a Dragonborn. (Am I making sense?)))

Gender: Male, duh

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 103.5 lbs (Yes, I'm light as fuck)

Age: 14

Appearance: Has brown, curly hair that can never be combed. Has a natural genetic widow's peak. Wears Black/Blue glasses (With 53-16-140, whatever that means), though I can see without them, just things far away and very small text are blurry. I also have a birthmark on my right leg and I'm kind of embarrassed about it. (Since I'm wearing shorts most of the time in this, people can see it, and when they ask me about it I get embarrassed (This is true in real life too)) In this fanfic, I will mostly wear a blue T-shirt and black shorts. Has a tux and only wears it formally. Often when playing video games or board games, I will be in a Mario shirt or Sonic shirt.

Pronouns: He/him

Random thing I'll have in this fanfic: I have a huge Pikachu card collection (This is true in real life (I can send pictures if you want))

(Yes, I know this is a (almost) direct copy and paste from @Xx-Alyssa-xX's fanfic, I don't care)
ok1
heart1
Messages 225 - Toad Toad
vs14712 pts ★ Champion
battle7089 pts ★ Racer
Canada
I feel like I should ask to not be a part of this, this time. I don't feel attached enough to anyone here to be invested in the story at hand, especially without pics.
I don't know. Maybe it's fanfic fatigue. Maybe it's the other darker seasons. Maybe it's how I don't seem to have many lines or much impact on the story. Either way, I feel like I should be left out of any future fanfics.

[EDIT: Fanfic Author told me to stay sooo yea i'm staying]
surprised1
Messages 11038 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
VC wrote:
I feel like I should ask to not be a part of this, this time. I don't feel attached enough to anyone here to be invested in the story at hand, especially without pics.
I don't know. Maybe it's fanfic fatigue. Maybe it's the other darker seasons. Maybe it's how I don't seem to have many lines or much impact on the story. Either way, I feel like I should be left out of any future fanfics.

Just two notes :

- This is completely not a part of the MKPCverse so no it won't be dark in any form or way
- You are in MKPCverse S4 and you will get a lot of lines

Are you sure you don't want to join ? I'll love for you to be here since this will be based off the 2022 fanfic although with massive changes, so a 2022 member would be good, also I know how to use your character quite well by now
Messages 2857 - King Mario King Mario
vs57401 pts ★ Titan
battle11492 pts ★ Champion
Barbados
Can you make me, like, a rambler? That's kinda what I do. And also deranged.
xd3
ok1
Messages 2012 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs11652 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Ireland

Name: Alyssa
Color: Hotpink
Personality: Kind, energetic and considerate. Though I often provide a shoulder to cry on for the others, I'm quite emotional myself but not to the point of being (for lack of a better term) emo. My heart is set on protecting my friends and loved ones till my last breath, thus I'll only ever fight if my friends and/or loved ones are being harmed in any way. I love meditation and spiritualism, I have a secret passion for martial arts (specifically tai chi, judo and kickboxing) and I'm also an avid artist so I love to draw and make music.
Gender: Female
Species: Faerie (Irish fairy)
Motivation for winning: None, just there for the thrill of it
Appearance: I have long purple plaited hair with poliosis circumscripta (basically a natural white streak in the hair), I'm almost always wearing an oversized black and hot pink hoodie and a blue short skirt (otherwise I'm likely wearing a black kimono with purple and pink embroidery), and I have long translucent pink wings
Messages 1551 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs20265 pts ★ Legend
battle6349 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Name: Twilight
Colour: #85f7ff
Personality: Polite and an introvert
Pronouns: they/them
Messages 773 - Mario Mario
vs26472 pts ★ Legend
battle11165 pts ★ Champion
France
Name ; James
Color ; Green
Personality ; A little elsewhere and always out of step with society. He discovers society constantly every day and seems to want to confront it to have a place in people's hearts, but his techniques give him the opposite. Beyond the contempt he has for society, James gets involved in so many fights and projects that he becomes scattered and annoys those around him.
Messages 11038 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
TwilightGD wrote:
Name: Twilight
Colour: #85f7ff
Personality: Polite and an introvert
Pronouns: they/them

I have edited your color so that it is easier to read
ok1
Messages 4461 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
Max
Good old teal
PAS COMME DANS MKPCVERSE S4
pour l'apparence on garde le kitsune ça marche très bien hap
ok1
xd1
Messages 2380 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs71844 pts ★ Titan
battle15632 pts ★ Master
Japan
Dayzi
Red
Lazy, pessimistic, quite shy, tends to stutter occasionally, happiest when alone, plays Mario Kart 8 Deluxe way too often
Messages 1551 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs20265 pts ★ Legend
battle6349 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Kim_Skymin wrote:
TwilightGD wrote:
Name: Twilight
Colour: #85f7ff
Personality: Polite and an introvert
Pronouns: they/them

I have edited your color so that it is easier to read

fair enough. looking back at it, i made that unsightreadable. i understand
A
Messages 487 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs19149 pts ★ Master
battle8371 pts ★ Expert
United States
Angrybird109

Color Red

Nice, kind and smart.
X
Messages 291 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
France
name:ben cuff
color:orange
person:kinda buff, looks big and mean, but really a gentle giant
talent:weight-lifting and eating
weakness: Chinese food
ADHD:yes
Good:yes
evil:noooo, but he does rizz
dragon_face3
mario_no1
X
Messages 291 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
France
Kim_Skymin wrote:
TwilightGD wrote:
Name: Twilight
Colour: #85f7ff
Personality: Polite and an introvert
Pronouns: they/them

I have edited your color so that it is easier to read

Ijust quoted that message for notification
where am I on the character spot?
Messages 11038 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
Kim_Skymin wrote:
TwilightGD wrote:
Name: Twilight
Colour: #85f7ff
Personality: Polite and an introvert
Pronouns: they/them

I have edited your color so that it is easier to read

Ijust quoted that message for notification
where am I on the character spot?

I added you in, but I find your description completely inaccurate to how yoi act on the forum
ok1
Messages 11038 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
Launching Chapter
Sometimes, you look at pictures of yourself, or at other traces of the past. You feel nostalgic, you just wish you could turn back the clock. Sometimes it's impossible.

But sometimes it is possible.

Nudge : This situation we are in is so boring. We live peacefully on the border of Mario Circuit waiting for cars to have the same race over and over again. I want some action to happen.
Max : Wow chill, I'm good. The world is overwhelming enough, I'm glad to enjoy the blue sky and the yellow sun.
Lely : How about we do something that is still fairly peaceful yet still fairly exciting ? I agree with Nudge, watching flowers bloom can be nice but it gets boring after quite a while.
James : Well, I heard about a mathematic contest and I totally wanna participate in it because it seems entertaining--
Nudge : If it's trigonometry ? Don't count me in. And I am not in a math mood anyways, maybe I will be once I actually killed someone.
VC : Ah no, you are NOT going to trick me this time. We are not making a normal day turn into a killing game. Nope. No chance.
Nudge : You're a boring girl
Alice : Hey, a bit of craziness is okay, but sometimes you have to breathe, y'know ? Totally get her on that.
Krazey : Girl you stole my phrasing. I have nothing left to be an original character now. Can we please get a F chain going in the chat ?
Ben : Can you guys shut up ? I am busy lifting my weights. 😎
Alice : Wow impressive, you are trying to glow up from forum kid to gigachad, but that's... working mildly
Ben : The fuck ? I have more muscle than you you fucking wimp.
Alice : Shut up or I call Pixel.
Eli : Also who on Earth are you calling a wimp ??
Ben : Oh yes my wife πŸ₯°
Nudge : She isn't your wife because if she was, she would have cheated on you with Max, which hardly anybody wants to do
Max : why are we here just to suffer
Krazey : Can we try to get back on track and not get into any romantic fight bullshit ? Because if we are engaging in that, better buckle up cause that'd be one hell of a ride.
VC : I do have an idea... which will inspire Nudgy, Dayzi, Lely and Max for sure lmfao
Dayzi : Hmm ?
VC : Okay. Well, who here remembers MKPC Archipel ?

The OGs (Max, Dayzi, Nudgy, Lely) looked interested and surprised. The others were just staring in blank confusion.

Lely : Well I only have one thing to say, pack your bags, we'll explain on the flight on the way there.
Eli : Wait ! We need to know right now.
Lely : 🎢 Why don't you know it's funny cause the answer is unknown 🎢
Dayzi : Lol he half changed, far less emojis but still singing and making weird song references every 2 seconds
Lely : Sorry. I'm trying not to.
Nudge : Okay I am going to explain because if we listen to Lely we are not done before the sun sets. We are taking a plane to an archipel. Once we get there, we will be in huts, most likely paired, and daily we will compete. There will be a ranking, and if you come out on top you gain money, but the most important is not the money, but the people you can easily kill there.
Eli : Come near Alyssa and I swear to God I will make bunny meat out of you.
Nudge : Hmmm. Interesting opponent I see. Well well. Hehehehehe.
Eli : I am pretty sure. Do you want to experience a greater than nature experience of dying in hardcore mode ? Do anything to her, and you'll get free tickets to hell.
VC : I was looking forward to a fun vacation, but we literally cannot stop fighting ! Please give me a break !
Lely : I think both Alice and Eli are nice, however the moment you look in their family's direction they are NOT the same. But for now, let's get packing.

At the airport...
Eli : What are we being dragged into
Alice : Well a fun holiday, but I am pretty sure things won't go as expected.
Ben : I am not pairing with anyone 😎
Nudge : Have fun being alone because nobody is gonna beg for your presence
James : Oh, I think I'll try pairing with him. He doesn't seem too mean, just way too arrogant if I'm honest.
VC : Well for now the plane has yet to arrive

30 minutes later...

Lely : The steward who had a very familiar face told me it was a 2 hour flight. That reduces the probability of an accident arriving.
James : Look at what I discovered about this place ! It is apparently populated by 420 Piantas and has quite a warm water in some lagoons, but quite a cold water in others. The landscape for sure looks absolutely breathtakingly beautiful
Dayzi : Be quiet I'm trying to sleep
Max : Me too
Nudge : You both sound like old people and the other one sounds like either a bot or a NPC. I think the real question is with who I am dragged into this rather than what I am dragged into
VC : At least Toadboi isn't here to try and kill someone on the flight just because he felt like it
Nudge : Well that's my role now
Eli : Just because you felt like it ? Really ? That's pathetic.

15 minutes before the plane lands...
Pilot : Alert to everyone on this plane : We are undergoing severe storms and tornados as of right now. The crew of the plane will try its best to solve the situation as fast as possible without hurting anybody.
Choco : It's already dangerous ??
Max : yeah. Usually it gets a bit quirky 15 minutes before landing.
Choco : Hope we can be fi--
Pilot : Little update as of right now, the plane has a damaged wing who is slowly breaking apart. For the safety of our trustful users who decided to travel with us, we-- *wing cracking*

As they arrive on the shoreline...

Nudge : I hope I never have to swim again. Due to me almost drowning, I had to be helped by Max, who smelled like wet fox fur.
Max : And you smelled like wet hamster fur. Which is not really any better.
Ben : You stink ? Well just take a shower πŸ˜‚
Krazey : Bro took "YOU THOUGHT YOU ATE" to a whole new extent
Choco : Will there be any locals to welcome us ?
Lely : Well usually they're Piantas, who are fairly easy to recognize.
??? : Hey there ! Welcome ! My name is...

MKPC Archipel - 2024 Season
The end
heart5
X
Messages 291 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
France
Kim_Skymin wrote:
Launching Chapter
Sometimes, you look at pictures of yourself, or at other traces of the past. You feel nostalgic, you just wish you could turn back the clock. Sometimes it's impossible.

But sometimes it is possible.

Nudge : This situation we are in is so boring. We live peacefully on the border of Mario Circuit waiting for cars to have the same race over and over again. I want some action to happen.
Max : Wow chill, I'm good. The world is overwhelming enough, I'm glad to enjoy the blue sky and the yellow sun.
Lely : How about we do something that is still fairly peaceful yet still fairly exciting ? I agree with Nudge, watching flowers bloom can be nice but it gets boring after quite a while.
James : Well, I heard about a mathematic contest and I totally wanna participate in it because it seems entertaining--
Nudge : If it's trigonometry ? Don't count me in. And I am not in a math mood anyways, maybe I will be once I actually killed someone.
VC : Ah no, you are NOT going to trick me this time. We are not making a normal day turn into a killing game. Nope. No chance.
Nudge : You're a boring girl
Alice : Hey, a bit of craziness is okay, but sometimes you have to breathe, y'know ? Totally get her on that.
Krazey : Girl you stole my phrasing. I have nothing left to be an original character now. Can we please get a F chain going in the chat ?
Ben : Can you guys shut up ? I am busy lifting my weights. 😎
Alice : Wow impressive, you are trying to glow up from forum kid to gigachad, but that's... working mildly
Ben : The fuck ? I have more muscle than you you fucking wimp.
Alice : Shut up or I call Pixel.
Eli : Also who on Earth are you calling a wimp ??
Ben : Oh yes my wife πŸ₯°
Nudge : She isn't your wife because if she was, she would have cheated on you with Max, which hardly anybody wants to do
Max : why are we here just to suffer
Krazey : Can we try to get back on track and not get into any romantic fight bullshit ? Because if we are engaging in that, better buckle up cause that'd be one hell of a ride.
VC : I do have an idea... which will inspire Nudgy, Dayzi, Lely and Max for sure lmfao
Dayzi : Hmm ?
VC : Okay. Well, who here remembers MKPC Archipel ?

The OGs (Max, Dayzi, Nudgy, Lely) looked interested and surprised. The others were just staring in blank confusion.

Lely : Well I only have one thing to say, pack your bags, we'll explain on the flight on the way there.
Eli : Wait ! We need to know right now.
Lely : 🎢 Why don't you know it's funny cause the answer is unknown 🎢
Dayzi : Lol he half changed, far less emojis but still singing and making weird song references every 2 seconds
Lely : Sorry. I'm trying not to.
Nudge : Okay I am going to explain because if we listen to Lely we are not done before the sun sets. We are taking a plane to an archipel. Once we get there, we will be in huts, most likely paired, and daily we will compete. There will be a ranking, and if you come out on top you gain money, but the most important is not the money, but the people you can easily kill there.
Eli : Come near Alyssa and I swear to God I will make bunny meat out of you.
Nudge : Hmmm. Interesting opponent I see. Well well. Hehehehehe.
Eli : I am pretty sure. Do you want to experience a greater than nature experience of dying in hardcore mode ? Do anything to her, and you'll get free tickets to hell.
VC : I was looking forward to a fun vacation, but we literally cannot stop fighting ! Please give me a break !
Lely : I think both Alice and Eli are nice, however the moment you look in their family's direction they are NOT the same. But for now, let's get packing.

At the airport...
Eli : What are we being dragged into
Alice : Well a fun holiday, but I am pretty sure things won't go as expected.
Ben : I am not pairing with anyone 😎
Nudge : Have fun being alone because nobody is gonna beg for your presence
James : Oh, I think I'll try pairing with him. He doesn't seem too mean, just way too arrogant if I'm honest.
VC : Well for now the plane has yet to arrive

30 minutes later...

Lely : The steward who had a very familiar face told me it was a 2 hour flight. That reduces the probability of an accident arriving.
James : Look at what I discovered about this place ! It is apparently populated by 420 Piantas and has quite a warm water in some lagoons, but quite a cold water in others. The landscape for sure looks absolutely breathtakingly beautiful
Dayzi : Be quiet I'm trying to sleep
Max : Me too
Nudge : You both sound like old people and the other one sounds like either a bot or a NPC. I think the real question is with who I am dragged into this rather than what I am dragged into
VC : At least Toadboi isn't here to try and kill someone on the flight just because he felt like it
Nudge : Well that's my role now
Eli : Just because you felt like it ? Really ? That's pathetic.

15 minutes before the plane lands...
Pilot : Alert to everyone on this plane : We are undergoing severe storms and tornados as of right now. The crew of the plane will try its best to solve the situation as fast as possible without hurting anybody.
Choco : It's already dangerous ??
Max : yeah. Usually it gets a bit quirky 15 minutes before landing.
Choco : Hope we can be fi--
Pilot : Little update as of right now, the plane has a damaged wing who is slowly breaking apart. For the safety of our trustful users who decided to travel with us, we-- *wing cracking*

As they arrive on the shoreline...

Nudge : I hope I never have to swim again. Due to me almost drowning, I had to be helped by Max, who smelled like wet fox fur.
Max : And you smelled like wet hamster fur. Which is not really any better.
Ben : You stink ? Well just take a shower πŸ˜‚
Krazey : Bro took "YOU THOUGHT YOU ATE" to a whole new extent
Choco : Will there be any locals to welcome us ?
Lely : Well usually they're Piantas, who are fairly easy to recognize.
??? : Hey there ! Welcome ! My name is...

MKPC Archipel - 2024 Season
The end

can't wait for episode 2 that's coming soon!
Messages 2857 - King Mario King Mario
vs57401 pts ★ Titan
battle11492 pts ★ Champion
Barbados
Kim_Skymin wrote:
Launching Chapter
Sometimes, you look at pictures of yourself, or at other traces of the past. You feel nostalgic, you just wish you could turn back the clock. Sometimes it's impossible.

But sometimes it is possible.

Nudge : This situation we are in is so boring. We live peacefully on the border of Mario Circuit waiting for cars to have the same race over and over again. I want some action to happen.
Max : Wow chill, I'm good. The world is overwhelming enough, I'm glad to enjoy the blue sky and the yellow sun.
Lely : How about we do something that is still fairly peaceful yet still fairly exciting ? I agree with Nudge, watching flowers bloom can be nice but it gets boring after quite a while.
James : Well, I heard about a mathematic contest and I totally wanna participate in it because it seems entertaining--
Nudge : If it's trigonometry ? Don't count me in. And I am not in a math mood anyways, maybe I will be once I actually killed someone.
VC : Ah no, you are NOT going to trick me this time. We are not making a normal day turn into a killing game. Nope. No chance.
Nudge : You're a boring girl
Alice : Hey, a bit of craziness is okay, but sometimes you have to breathe, y'know ? Totally get her on that.
Krazey : Girl you stole my phrasing. I have nothing left to be an original character now. Can we please get a F chain going in the chat ?
Ben : Can you guys shut up ? I am busy lifting my weights. 😎
Alice : Wow impressive, you are trying to glow up from forum kid to gigachad, but that's... working mildly
Ben : The fuck ? I have more muscle than you you fucking wimp.
Alice : Shut up or I call Pixel.
Eli : Also who on Earth are you calling a wimp ??
Ben : Oh yes my wife πŸ₯°
Nudge : She isn't your wife because if she was, she would have cheated on you with Max, which hardly anybody wants to do
Max : why are we here just to suffer
Krazey : Can we try to get back on track and not get into any romantic fight bullshit ? Because if we are engaging in that, better buckle up cause that'd be one hell of a ride.
VC : I do have an idea... which will inspire Nudgy, Dayzi, Lely and Max for sure lmfao
Dayzi : Hmm ?
VC : Okay. Well, who here remembers MKPC Archipel ?

The OGs (Max, Dayzi, Nudgy, Lely) looked interested and surprised. The others were just staring in blank confusion.

Lely : Well I only have one thing to say, pack your bags, we'll explain on the flight on the way there.
Eli : Wait ! We need to know right now.
Lely : 🎢 Why don't you know it's funny cause the answer is unknown 🎢
Dayzi : Lol he half changed, far less emojis but still singing and making weird song references every 2 seconds
Lely : Sorry. I'm trying not to.
Nudge : Okay I am going to explain because if we listen to Lely we are not done before the sun sets. We are taking a plane to an archipel. Once we get there, we will be in huts, most likely paired, and daily we will compete. There will be a ranking, and if you come out on top you gain money, but the most important is not the money, but the people you can easily kill there.
Eli : Come near Alyssa and I swear to God I will make bunny meat out of you.
Nudge : Hmmm. Interesting opponent I see. Well well. Hehehehehe.
Eli : I am pretty sure. Do you want to experience a greater than nature experience of dying in hardcore mode ? Do anything to her, and you'll get free tickets to hell.
VC : I was looking forward to a fun vacation, but we literally cannot stop fighting ! Please give me a break !
Lely : I think both Alice and Eli are nice, however the moment you look in their family's direction they are NOT the same. But for now, let's get packing.

At the airport...
Eli : What are we being dragged into
Alice : Well a fun holiday, but I am pretty sure things won't go as expected.
Ben : I am not pairing with anyone 😎
Nudge : Have fun being alone because nobody is gonna beg for your presence
James : Oh, I think I'll try pairing with him. He doesn't seem too mean, just way too arrogant if I'm honest.
VC : Well for now the plane has yet to arrive

30 minutes later...

Lely : The steward who had a very familiar face told me it was a 2 hour flight. That reduces the probability of an accident arriving.
James : Look at what I discovered about this place ! It is apparently populated by 420 Piantas and has quite a warm water in some lagoons, but quite a cold water in others. The landscape for sure looks absolutely breathtakingly beautiful
Dayzi : Be quiet I'm trying to sleep
Max : Me too
Nudge : You both sound like old people and the other one sounds like either a bot or a NPC. I think the real question is with who I am dragged into this rather than what I am dragged into
VC : At least Toadboi isn't here to try and kill someone on the flight just because he felt like it
Nudge : Well that's my role now
Eli : Just because you felt like it ? Really ? That's pathetic.

15 minutes before the plane lands...
Pilot : Alert to everyone on this plane : We are undergoing severe storms and tornados as of right now. The crew of the plane will try its best to solve the situation as fast as possible without hurting anybody.
Choco : It's already dangerous ??
Max : yeah. Usually it gets a bit quirky 15 minutes before landing.
Choco : Hope we can be fi--
Pilot : Little update as of right now, the plane has a damaged wing who is slowly breaking apart. For the safety of our trustful users who decided to travel with us, we-- *wing cracking*

As they arrive on the shoreline...

Nudge : I hope I never have to swim again. Due to me almost drowning, I had to be helped by Max, who smelled like wet fox fur.
Max : And you smelled like wet hamster fur. Which is not really any better.
Ben : You stink ? Well just take a shower πŸ˜‚
Krazey : Bro took "YOU THOUGHT YOU ATE" to a whole new extent
Choco : Will there be any locals to welcome us ?
Lely : Well usually they're Piantas, who are fairly easy to recognize.
??? : Hey there ! Welcome ! My name is...

MKPC Archipel - 2024 Season
The end

The fuck is the plane crew gonna do about a tornado? Call God? Anyway, intersting start. I predict that the new character is LelyTu, Lely's alter ego sho is the opposite of Lely: calm, collected, reasonable, etc. Thoughts?
cross1
S
Messages 8 - Goomba Goomba
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
guesssin its senko or somthin

Page :  1  ...  11 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum