/| Mario Kart PC |\

[fanfic] don’t hug me i’m playing mkpc

smile

Page :  1 

Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ok my first fanfic this is a parody of don’t hug me I’m scared specifically a the tv show in other words a mix of horror comedy and inanimate objects coming to life to teach the main characters lessons but this will contain some hints of blood but  you will choose a teacher or a main character i know main character will be popular so you can put if you want to or not then i will spin a wheel with all of those who want to so here is what you need
Do you want to be a main character: yes or no
Main character name:
Main character personality:
Teacher name: (don’t use your username)
Teacher personality:
Gender:
Color:
This is an example
Do you want to be a main character: yes
Main character name: sorbet
Main character personality: same as mkpcheros
Teacher name: airy
Teacher personality: very quiet and fast and constantly apologizes
Gender: male
Color: white
And
Current people who have everything 13/13
@hampter
@flabebseth
@IlluZhion
@itzdark
@FeiryFireyFiryFeriyFery
@mistercringeh
@DaisyPeachandKeeby68
@CrapMan73
@Killulely
@xrunner48
@Toadboiiiii
@Kirbolord
@jey78
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46435 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Main: Yes
name:Nudge
personality:Psycopathic, Smart, shows my softer side to people I care a lot about (except osc-omb)
Teacher name: Impasta (the object is pasta)
Teacher Personality: Shy, Tasty, Strong
Gender: #F60
Color: Male
Messages 281 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs11035 pts ★ Champion
battle5411 pts ★ Novice
United States
Name: onix

gender: male

personality: easly scared, likes fun, courdly,

colur: grey
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Hampter wrote:
Main: Yes
name:Nudge
personality:Psycopathic, Smart, shows my softer side to people I care a lot about (except osc-omb)
Teacher name: Impasta (the object is pasta)
Teacher Personality: Shy, Tasty, Strong
Gender: #F60
Color: Male

You mixed up the colors and gender rire
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
tyshawn wrote:
Name: onix

gender: male

personality: easly scared, likes fun, courdly,

colur: grey

I still need do you want to have the chance to be a main character. As well as the name and specific personalities and names for both teacher and main character and you need to specify you color
M
Messages 1210 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
Ssg-132 wrote:
Ok my first fanfic this is a parody of don’t hug me I’m scared specifically a the tv show in other words a mix of horror comedy and inanimate objects coming to life to teach the main characters lessons but this will contain some hints of blood but  you will choose a teacher or a main character i know main character will be popular so you can put if you want to or not then i will spin a wheel with all of those who want to so here is what you need
Do you want to be a main character: yes or no
Main character name:
Main character personality:
Teacher name: (don’t use your username)
Teacher personality:
Gender:
Color:
This is an example
Do you want to be a main character: yes
Main character name: sorbet
Main character personality: same as mkpcheros
Teacher name: airy
Teacher personality: very quiet and fast and constantly apologizes
Gender: male
Color: white
And
Current people
@hampter

Do you want to be a main character: Yes
Main character name: Popplio
Main character personality: Same as MKPCverse Season 1
Teacher name: Flabebseth
Teacher personality: Same as Popplio so can relate to him, but isn't afraid of dogs and will try to coach him through his fear. Anything to do with heights though, Flabebseth is outta there. Unless he's helping Popplio, in which case he'll tough it out.
Gender: Male
Color: Blue
Messages 1226 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs17573 pts ★ Master
battle5983 pts ★ Novice
Philippines
Do you want to be a main character: yes
Main character name: Dark
Main character personality: Smart and dumb. Loves gaming)(ISTG if you make me play fortnite I'm finding ur ip, loves swimming, likes reading books and listening to music
Teacher name: Light
Teacher personality: Smart, shy, talented
Gender: male
Color: Black
xd2
sweat2
Messages 1883 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs11652 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Ireland
Main: Yes
Name: IlluZhion
Personality: Eerie, secretive, clairvoyant, kinda flirty at times, nihilistic, but is deep down a nice guy (Additional info: is allergic to garlic and hates the light)
Teacher Name: Umbra (the object is a kasa-obake -- a yokai that takes on the form of an umbrella)
Teacher Personality: Extroverted, intelligent, strong, mysterious, evil
Gender: N/A (prefers to be referred to as a male)
Color: Purple
Messages 5024 - King Mario King Mario
vs37826 pts ★ Legend
battle16626 pts ★ Master
Nepal
Do you want to be a main character: yes
Main character name: MisterCringeh or Cringeh
Main character personality: Just talk to much
Teacher name: Goonoo (lol)
Teacher personality: very easy to understand
Gender: male
Color: Navy
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ok so i want to establish a few things you can’t just want to be a main character you can be a teacher with the chance of being a main character or a 100% chance for a teacher and there will only be 13 characters for now
Messages 2051 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs5325 pts ★ Novice
battle5601 pts ★ Novice
United States
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red
Messages 3336 - King Mario King Mario
vs13543 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
ItzD4rk wrote:
Do you want to be a main character: yes
Main character name: Dark
Main character personality: Smart and dumb. Loves gaming)(ISTG if you make me play fortnite I'm finding ur ip, loves swimming, likes reading books and listening to music
Teacher name: Light
Teacher personality: same as my main personality ig
Gender: male
Color: Black

I wonder who made you play Fortnite…:p
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
CrapMan73 wrote:
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red

Actually I don’t no you need to specify your color and you need to change the don’t care for main
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
I ok to many people aren’t doing things right so i will use nudge as an example for what to do
Hampter wrote:
Main: Yes
name:Nudge
personality:Psycopathic, Smart, shows my softer side to people I care a lot about (except osc-omb)
Teacher name: Impasta (the object is pasta)
Teacher Personality: Shy, Tasty, Strong
Gender: #F60
Color: Male
this is what you should do other than the accidental mistake but that is fine here are some main issues they will be in quotes
not specifying your color
you need to put your color with the actually name like this
aqua
don’t do this
dark green
you also need to separate your teacher and main character personality and names
Messages 2051 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs5325 pts ★ Novice
battle5601 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ssg-132 wrote:
CrapMan73 wrote:
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red

Actually I don’t no you need to specify your color and you need to change the don’t care for main

1. I did
2. BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE!
mario_facepalm5
Messages 3336 - King Mario King Mario
vs13543 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
CrapMan73 wrote:
Ssg-132 wrote:
CrapMan73 wrote:
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red

Actually I don’t no you need to specify your color and you need to change the don’t care for main

1. I did
2. BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE!

That’s not making it easier for him
mario_facepalm1
thumbsup3
Messages 491 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs4978 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
CrapMan73 wrote:
Ssg-132 wrote:
CrapMan73 wrote:
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red

Actually I don’t no you need to specify your color and you need to change the don’t care for main

1. I did
2. BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE!

You need to put red also I don’t know what you mean by y’know
Messages 3336 - King Mario King Mario
vs13543 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
Main: Yes
Name: Fiery
Color: #00B0D9
Personality: Sailor mouth and is pretty smart and has a disliking for everyone.
Teacher: Chalke
Teacher personaliy: Very rude and yells at everyone
Gender: Male
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46435 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Ssg-132 wrote:
I ok to many people aren’t doing things right so i will use nudge as an example for what to do
Hampter wrote:
Main: Yes
name:Nudge
personality:Psycopathic, Smart, shows my softer side to people I care a lot about (except osc-omb)
Teacher name: Impasta (the object is pasta)
Teacher Personality: Shy, Tasty, Strong
Gender: #F60
Color: Male
this is what you should do other than the accidental mistake

No it was intentional
ok1
Messages 2051 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs5325 pts ★ Novice
battle5601 pts ★ Novice
United States
Ssg-132 wrote:
CrapMan73 wrote:
Ssg-132 wrote:
CrapMan73 wrote:
Main: don't care
Name: Chilli
Personality: y'know
Teacher Name: Chilli
Teacher Personality: y'know
Gender: don't care
Color: Red

Actually I don’t no you need to specify your color and you need to change the don’t care for main

1. I did
2. BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE!

You need to put red also I don’t know what you mean by y’know

Look at my other fanfic personalities or MKPC Personas

Page :  1 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum