/| Mario Kart PC |\

My Smash Ultimate Final Smash Tier List

smile

Page :  1 

Messages 87 - Boo Boo
vs7585 pts ★ Racer
battle5353 pts ★ Novice
Canada
This is my opinion, so feel free to disagree. Also this is not ranked because I am lazy

S: Bowser Jr., Bowser, Corrin, Dark Samus, Diddy Kong, Incineroar, Isabelle, Ken (Shippu Jinraikyaku), Kirby, Mega Man, Mii Brawler, Mr. Game and Watch, PAC-MAN, Pit, ROB, Samus, Shulk, Snake, Steve, Villager, Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus
A: Falco, Ryu (Shin Shoryuken), Bayonetta, Donkey Kong, Fox, Greninja, Joker, King Dedede, Ike, King K. Rool, Lucas, Meta Knight, Cloud (Omnislash ver. 5), Mii Gunner, Min Min, Ness, Cloud (Omnislash), Palutena, Pikachu, Piranha Plant, Pokemon Trainer, Robin, Sheik, Terry, Wii Fit Trainer, Wolf
B: Banjo & Kazooie, Byleth, Captain Falcon, Cloud (Omnislash), Hero, Mario, Mii Swordfighter, Olimar, Richter, Sephiroth, Simon, Sonic
C: Chrom, Dr. Mario, Little Mac
D: Marth, Duck Hunt, Ice Climbers, Inkling, Roy, Lucina, Wario, Zelda
F: Daisy, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Luigi, Peach, Pichu, Ridley, Rosalina & Luma, Ryu (Shinku Hadoken), Ken (Shiryuken), Toon Link, Young Link
Messages 87 - Boo Boo
vs7585 pts ★ Racer
battle5353 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Also plz don't ask about there being two Cloud (Omnislash)es, I couldn't think of any other fighter that the Final Smash cloud have been used by
Messages 827 - Mario Mario
vs15019 pts ★ Master
battle6206 pts ★ Racer
United States
I'm sorry, but this is...
wrong?

Mario and Dr. Mario have, hit-box wise, the exact same Final Smash, so there's no reason they should not be in the same tier.

Luigi's Final Smash is actually pretty good, and DEFNINITELY not F-tier. Same with Ganondorf.

Zelda's Final Smash is factually the best in the game. It does a ton of damage, drags you in, is VERY hard to escape getting caught, and obliterates you if you reach 100%, which is more than likely.

Peach's and Daisy's are f*cking hell to get hit by; you're pretty much DEAD if they use it.

Little Mac's is factually better than DK's. Little Mac's has a dash, giving it FAR more range, making it a useful recovery tool, AND getting you closer to the opponent any way, while doing literally the exact same damage as DK's. There should be absolutely no reason Little Mac's is lower, at all.

Villager and Isabelle's are...decent. Definitely not S tier.

Marth and Lucina's kill ridiculously early, so I'm not sure why they're in D.

Wario's is almost the exact same thing as Yoshi's, so I'm not sure why one's in D and the other's in S?

Pichu's actually does MORE damage than Pikachu's, evening them out a LOT more than you imply.

And lastly, Mii Brawler's is pretty much, in almost everyway, the exact same thing as Ike's.
Messages 87 - Boo Boo
vs7585 pts ★ Racer
battle5353 pts ★ Novice
Canada
LuigiDawg wrote:
I'm sorry, but this is...
wrong?

Mario and Dr. Mario have, hit-box wise, the exact same Final Smash, so there's no reason they should not be in the same tier.

Luigi's Final Smash is actually pretty good, and DEFNINITELY not F-tier. Same with Ganondorf.

Zelda's Final Smash is factually the best in the game. It does a ton of damage, drags you in, is VERY hard to escape getting caught, and obliterates you if you reach 100%, which is more than likely.

Peach's and Daisy's are f*cking hell to get hit by; you're pretty much DEAD if they use it.

Little Mac's is factually better than DK's. Little Mac's has a dash, giving it FAR more range, making it a useful recovery tool, AND getting you closer to the opponent any way, while doing literally the exact same damage as DK's. There should be absolutely no reason Little Mac's is lower, at all.

Villager and Isabelle's are...decent. Definitely not S tier.

Marth and Lucina's kill ridiculously early, so I'm not sure why they're in D.

Wario's is almost the exact same thing as Yoshi's, so I'm not sure why one's in D and the other's in S?

Pichu's actually does MORE damage than Pikachu's, evening them out a LOT more than you imply.

And lastly, Mii Brawler's is pretty much, in almost everyway, the exact same thing as Ike's.

I hate the animation, sound effect and visual effect on Dr. Mario's. Also, Mario has a TEENY bit more range than Dr. Mario.

Luigi's doesn't have much power launch-wise, and Ganondorf's is hard to figure out, and then, hard to KO with. Don't worry, I have figured out how it works.

OK, honestly I had no idea about Zelda's Final Smash immediately KOing you if you are at 100% damage or more, plz forgive me on this one

If Peach/Daisy uses their Final Smash while their opponent is above ground, the best you can do is hit them with a smash attack which won't KO at a low percentage and also I hate the song and (plz forgive me) this is the worst Final Smash in the game in my opinion.

I like the sound effect for Donkey Kong's more. Forgive me, but this is one of the only two cases where I based it off of the effects and not the attack itself.

Villager/Isabelle builds the house in 5 seconds. Aside from visual effects, they have decent launch power and it's just awesome how fast Tom Nook builds the house.

Marth/Lucina/Roy have good Final Smashes if they actually hit. But if not? You'll either go flying off the stage or have a useless attack that does nothing at all. Literally.

Wario has one that I just don't like the effects of while Yoshi's has effects that I absolutely love. Yoshi's Final Smash is literally my favourite in the entire game. This is the other time when I based it off of visual effects.

OK, I don't care WHAT you say, Pichu's still sucks in my opinion because you take damage while using it, I don't care HOW much damage it does to opponents.

Finally, I have more of a connection with Mii Brawler's Final Smash because, well, it's a Mii character. You could have it be ANYBODY using that Final Smash. Which is what I love about the Miis.

Not changing my mind on Pichu's Final Smash. You can hate me for it, and I'm still not changing my mind.
Messages 315 - Peach Peach
vs21336 pts ★ Legend
battle6430 pts ★ Racer
United States
Flabebseth wrote:
LuigiDawg wrote:
I'm sorry, but this is...
wrong?

Mario and Dr. Mario have, hit-box wise, the exact same Final Smash, so there's no reason they should not be in the same tier.

Luigi's Final Smash is actually pretty good, and DEFNINITELY not F-tier. Same with Ganondorf.

Zelda's Final Smash is factually the best in the game. It does a ton of damage, drags you in, is VERY hard to escape getting caught, and obliterates you if you reach 100%, which is more than likely.

Peach's and Daisy's are f*cking hell to get hit by; you're pretty much DEAD if they use it.

Little Mac's is factually better than DK's. Little Mac's has a dash, giving it FAR more range, making it a useful recovery tool, AND getting you closer to the opponent any way, while doing literally the exact same damage as DK's. There should be absolutely no reason Little Mac's is lower, at all.

Villager and Isabelle's are...decent. Definitely not S tier.

Marth and Lucina's kill ridiculously early, so I'm not sure why they're in D.

Wario's is almost the exact same thing as Yoshi's, so I'm not sure why one's in D and the other's in S?

Pichu's actually does MORE damage than Pikachu's, evening them out a LOT more than you imply.

And lastly, Mii Brawler's is pretty much, in almost everyway, the exact same thing as Ike's.

I hate the animation, sound effect and visual effect on Dr. Mario's. Also, Mario has a TEENY bit more range than Dr. Mario.

Luigi's doesn't have much power launch-wise, and Ganondorf's is hard to figure out, and then, hard to KO with. Don't worry, I have figured out how it works.

OK, honestly I had no idea about Zelda's Final Smash immediately KOing you if you are at 100% damage or more, plz forgive me on this one

If Peach/Daisy uses their Final Smash while their opponent is above ground, the best you can do is hit them with a smash attack which won't KO at a low percentage and also I hate the song and (plz forgive me) this is the worst Final Smash in the game in my opinion.

I like the sound effect for Donkey Kong's more. Forgive me, but this is one of the only two cases where I based it off of the effects and not the attack itself.

Villager/Isabelle builds the house in 5 seconds. Aside from visual effects, they have decent launch power and it's just awesome how fast Tom Nook builds the house.

Marth/Lucina/Roy have good Final Smashes if they actually hit. But if not? You'll either go flying off the stage or have a useless attack that does nothing at all. Literally.

Wario has one that I just don't like the effects of while Yoshi's has effects that I absolutely love. Yoshi's Final Smash is literally my favourite in the entire game. This is the other time when I based it off of visual effects.

OK, I don't care WHAT you say, Pichu's still sucks in my opinion because you take damage while using it, I don't care HOW much damage it does to opponents.

Finally, I have more of a connection with Mii Brawler's Final Smash because, well, it's a Mii character. You could have it be ANYBODY using that Final Smash. Which is what I love about the Miis.

Not changing my mind on Pichu's Final Smash. You can hate me for it, and I'm still not changing my mind.



I dunno man, I wouldn't question the guy who has 1,000+ hours of playing Smash and, surprise, surprise, is really good at Smash. Plus, he knows what he's talking about.

Also, really? You're basing the Final Smashes off visual effects and animation when all you need to base them on is damage and range? That's personal opinion and not fact.
Messages 87 - Boo Boo
vs7585 pts ★ Racer
battle5353 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Flabebseth wrote:
LuigiDawg wrote:
I'm sorry, but this is...
wrong?

Mario and Dr. Mario have, hit-box wise, the exact same Final Smash, so there's no reason they should not be in the same tier.

Luigi's Final Smash is actually pretty good, and DEFNINITELY not F-tier. Same with Ganondorf.

Zelda's Final Smash is factually the best in the game. It does a ton of damage, drags you in, is VERY hard to escape getting caught, and obliterates you if you reach 100%, which is more than likely.

Peach's and Daisy's are f*cking hell to get hit by; you're pretty much DEAD if they use it.

Little Mac's is factually better than DK's. Little Mac's has a dash, giving it FAR more range, making it a useful recovery tool, AND getting you closer to the opponent any way, while doing literally the exact same damage as DK's. There should be absolutely no reason Little Mac's is lower, at all.

Villager and Isabelle's are...decent. Definitely not S tier.

Marth and Lucina's kill ridiculously early, so I'm not sure why they're in D.

Wario's is almost the exact same thing as Yoshi's, so I'm not sure why one's in D and the other's in S?

Pichu's actually does MORE damage than Pikachu's, evening them out a LOT more than you imply.

And lastly, Mii Brawler's is pretty much, in almost everyway, the exact same thing as Ike's.

I hate the animation, sound effect and visual effect on Dr. Mario's. Also, Mario has a TEENY bit more range than Dr. Mario.

Luigi's doesn't have much power launch-wise, and Ganondorf's is hard to figure out, and then, hard to KO with. Don't worry, I have figured out how it works.

OK, honestly I had no idea about Zelda's Final Smash immediately KOing you if you are at 100% damage or more, plz forgive me on this one

If Peach/Daisy uses their Final Smash while their opponent is above ground, the best you can do is hit them with a smash attack which won't KO at a low percentage and also I hate the song and (plz forgive me) this is the worst Final Smash in the game in my opinion.

I like the sound effect for Donkey Kong's more. Forgive me, but this is one of the only two cases where I based it off of the effects and not the attack itself.

Villager/Isabelle builds the house in 5 seconds. Aside from visual effects, they have decent launch power and it's just awesome how fast Tom Nook builds the house.

Marth/Lucina/Roy have good Final Smashes if they actually hit. But if not? You'll either go flying off the stage or have a useless attack that does nothing at all. Literally.

Wario has one that I just don't like the effects of while Yoshi's has effects that I absolutely love. Yoshi's Final Smash is literally my favourite in the entire game. This is the other time when I based it off of visual effects.

OK, I don't care WHAT you say, Pichu's still sucks in my opinion because you take damage while using it, I don't care HOW much damage it does to opponents.

Finally, I have more of a connection with Mii Brawler's Final Smash because, well, it's a Mii character. You could have it be ANYBODY using that Final Smash. Which is what I love about the Miis.

Not changing my mind on Pichu's Final Smash. You can hate me for it, and I'm still not changing my mind.



I dunno man, I wouldn't question the guy who has 1,000+ hours of playing Smash and, surprise, surprise, is really good at Smash. Plus, he knows what he's talking about.

Also, really? You're basing the Final Smashes off visual effects and animation when all you need to base them on is damage and range? That's personal opinion and not fact.

A tier list IS your personal opinion. Also while not 1000+ hours I do have over 600 hours on Smash Ultimate and I consider myself to be good at the game.
Messages 827 - Mario Mario
vs15019 pts ★ Master
battle6206 pts ★ Racer
United States
Flabebseth wrote:
I consider myself to be good at the game.


Have you beaten a Level 9 Kazuya CPU?

I ask this because, apparently, someone entered a Level 9 Kazuya CPU into a tournament and it destroyed people. I'm not trying to brag, but I, personally, have beat it SEVERAL times, using Captain Falcon, Doctor Mario, DK, and several more, including characters I'm not even close to maining.

If you can't even beat a single Level 9 CPU, I very much question this statement of yours.
Messages 87 - Boo Boo
vs7585 pts ★ Racer
battle5353 pts ★ Novice
Canada
LuigiDawg wrote:
Flabebseth wrote:
I consider myself to be good at the game.


Have you beaten a Level 9 Kazuya CPU?

I ask this because, apparently, someone entered a Level 9 Kazuya CPU into a tournament and it destroyed people. I'm not trying to brag, but I, personally, have beat it SEVERAL times, using Captain Falcon, Doctor Mario, DK, and several more, including characters I'm not even close to maining.

If you can't even beat a single Level 9 CPU, I very much question this statement of yours.

I don't have Kazuya. So I can't try to beat it.

Page :  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum