/| Mario Kart PC |\

I don't like Roblox anymore

smile

Page : 

Messages 3842 - King Mario King Mario
vs14047 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
Algeria
Invu68 wrote:
connor7068 wrote:
MK_Pixel wrote:
Roblox exposed themselves omg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/765219695082733590/1043248389971779634/FhklMlCWYAA_Rjd.jpg

It does make sense that you'd say that. After all, Hitler was a nihilistic anti-Semite. And how the Nomico is that discriminatory? Honestly Roblox, get an IQ higher than 90 facepalm

When does Roblox get an IQ in the double digits?

Umm actually Roblox has an IQ in the negatives...

Why do you insist on disrespecting them like this? What has Roblox ever done to you?

Given me stupid warnings and 1 day ban for saying something about autism (I'm autistic myself) so don't assume I'm bashing Roblox for no reason.

wait
WHAT

Just banning someone for mentioning autism, no but sorry but as an autistic person I'm shocked

And the person who I was responding to used the word autistic like it's a synonym for the word "dumb". So with that backwards logic, Roblox should have banned that guy.

Yeah okay I thought it was a bit harsh to say their IQ was in the negatives but if they really did that, then they're definitively out of their mind lol.

So is the person who used the word "autistic" as a synonym for the word dumb.
Messages 5046 - King Mario King Mario
vs37852 pts ★ Legend
battle16626 pts ★ Master
Nepal
Can we agree that Roblox of 2017 is better than in 2022?
Messages 4520 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
connor7068 wrote:
MK_Pixel wrote:
Roblox exposed themselves omg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/765219695082733590/1043248389971779634/FhklMlCWYAA_Rjd.jpg

It does make sense that you'd say that. After all, Hitler was a nihilistic anti-Semite. And how the Nomico is that discriminatory? Honestly Roblox, get an IQ higher than 90 facepalm

When does Roblox get an IQ in the double digits?

Umm actually Roblox has an IQ in the negatives...

Why do you insist on disrespecting them like this? What has Roblox ever done to you?

Given me stupid warnings and 1 day ban for saying something about autism (I'm autistic myself) so don't assume I'm bashing Roblox for no reason.

wait
WHAT

Just banning someone for mentioning autism, no but sorry but as an autistic person I'm shocked

And the person who I was responding to used the word autistic like it's a synonym for the word "dumb". So with that backwards logic, Roblox should have banned that guy.

MAIS ☠
Roblox logic in all its glory *[
No, but besides, I don't understand the logic of those who use "autistic" as an insult, it's as if they were using "gay", it's the same lame logic.
Like how being autistic is an insult?
We are just "different", our brain works "differently", and anyway we are all different, but we are all equal
thumbsup5
Messages 3842 - King Mario King Mario
vs14047 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
Algeria
connor7068 wrote:
MK_Pixel wrote:
Roblox exposed themselves omg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/765219695082733590/1043248389971779634/FhklMlCWYAA_Rjd.jpg

It does make sense that you'd say that. After all, Hitler was a nihilistic anti-Semite. And how the Nomico is that discriminatory? Honestly Roblox, get an IQ higher than 90 facepalm

When does Roblox get an IQ in the double digits?

Umm actually Roblox has an IQ in the negatives...

Why do you insist on disrespecting them like this? What has Roblox ever done to you?

Given me stupid warnings and 1 day ban for saying something about autism (I'm autistic myself) so don't assume I'm bashing Roblox for no reason.

wait
WHAT

Just banning someone for mentioning autism, no but sorry but as an autistic person I'm shocked

And the person who I was responding to used the word autistic like it's a synonym for the word "dumb". So with that backwards logic, Roblox should have banned that guy.

MAIS ☠
Roblox logic in all its glory *[
No, but besides, I don't understand the logic of those who use "autistic" as an insult, it's as if they were using "gay", it's the same lame logic.
Like how being autistic is an insult?
We are just "different", our brain works "differently", and anyway we are all different, but we are all equal

Me and the autistic spectrum on our way to walk up to Roblox Headquarters:
Messages 11121 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
connor7068 wrote:
MK_Pixel wrote:
Roblox exposed themselves omg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/765219695082733590/1043248389971779634/FhklMlCWYAA_Rjd.jpg

It does make sense that you'd say that. After all, Hitler was a nihilistic anti-Semite. And how the Nomico is that discriminatory? Honestly Roblox, get an IQ higher than 90 facepalm

When does Roblox get an IQ in the double digits?

Umm actually Roblox has an IQ in the negatives...

Why do you insist on disrespecting them like this? What has Roblox ever done to you?

Given me stupid warnings and 1 day ban for saying something about autism (I'm autistic myself) so don't assume I'm bashing Roblox for no reason.

wait
WHAT

Just banning someone for mentioning autism, no but sorry but as an autistic person I'm shocked

And the person who I was responding to used the word autistic like it's a synonym for the word "dumb". So with that backwards logic, Roblox should have banned that guy.

MAIS ☠
Roblox logic in all its glory *[
No, but besides, I don't understand the logic of those who use "autistic" as an insult, it's as if they were using "gay", it's the same lame logic.
Like how being autistic is an insult?
We are just "different", our brain works "differently", and anyway we are all different, but we are all equal

Max let's be original and stop stealing my sentences like if you invented them.
I COMPLETELY AGREE, nobody has the right to use that as an insult, about autism it's something you don't decided to have, and anyways it's not bad in any means, and about being LGBTQ+, that's a decision you're free to take. I will be forever grateful the day where Gigachad simps will stop saying LGBTQ+ are weak people, and will stop acting like if being homophobic was something admirable, something that every legend is. LIKE STOP. People can choose to be that if they want, people are autist and it's not their "fault", so before actually saying shit that is actually hurting them, shut up and think about ho you wouldn't like taking that in YOUR face.
thumbsup2
clap2
Messages 2380 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs71844 pts ★ Titan
battle15632 pts ★ Master
Japan
Why is this topic still alive

My opinions on Roblox
- Roblox was initially a good idea. Users can create games, play other people's games, and hang out with friends. The main problem is that it got too popular and people started abusing it, which meant that it needed a strict moderation system which everybody hates for some reason, as well as tons of microtransactions to keep the game up and running without ads.

- The moderation system is fine in my opinion, I have never been banned but did get an alert once for copyright content (it was friends only so I don't see how that would be a problem, but ok). Other than that one useless alert I haven't had any problem with the moderation system.

- The games themselves are fine as long as you avoid roleplay. I once played a game where you walk around a town and do absolutely nothing. Most games I have played on Roblox are well made however. I would recommend Epic Minigames, which has you play a variety of minigames (most of which are fun) to level up. There is also a Mario Party-style board game.

- There are too many microtransactions. 90% of the game is just trying to get you to waste money on useless avatar items, areas, gear, exotic pets, XP, gems, coins, eggs, stats, and other stuff. There are even some games that require you to pay money just to play.
ok1
Messages 5046 - King Mario King Mario
vs37852 pts ★ Legend
battle16626 pts ★ Master
Nepal
MK_Pixel wrote:
Roblox exposed themselves omg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/765219695082733590/1043248389971779634/FhklMlCWYAA_Rjd.jpg

I am of the same opinion as you but at the same time should not be surprised by the ban if it is to say things like this even if we want to write it in the chat of the game
yoshi
genius4
thumbsup1
Messages 1224 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13090 pts ★ Champion
battle6136 pts ★ Racer
United States
I Really Really Like Roblox at 100% Because I am Quarenting because I have Covid. And Roblox is one of the only things I can do Other than Legos and MKPC. But Roblox Lets Me to Fun Games. Despite not having Oof Sound - For a Good Reason but that isn't the point - I Really Like Roblox, You Guys don't have to Like it, But I really Like Evade, Tornado Sirens Of Roblox, Get Eaten!, Jailbreak, - Even tho It Lags on Our Ipad, Even if I use a Nintendo Switch Controller - Meep City, Speed Run 4, Super Roblox Kart, - and I know what ur thinking, it's an SMK Rip Off, but It's a Fun one, A Fun Roblox Version - Free Admin Games, SharkBite, This Conference Meeting Game which is Funny, and So much More. But Roblox is a Really Great Game, Games because It has any Game type you Could Imagine.
But to Get to my Point, Roblox is not a Bad Game.
mario_facepalm2
Messages 3842 - King Mario King Mario
vs14047 pts ★ Champion
battle5368 pts ★ Novice
Algeria
KirbyBoy wrote:
I Really Really Like Roblox at 100% Because I am Quarenting because I have Covid. And Roblox is one of the only things I can do Other than Legos and MKPC. But Roblox Lets Me to Fun Games. Despite not having Oof Sound - For a Good Reason but that isn't the point - I Really Like Roblox, You Guys don't have to Like it, But I really Like Evade, Tornado Sirens Of Roblox, Get Eaten!, Jailbreak, - Even tho It Lags on Our Ipad, Even if I use a Nintendo Switch Controller - Meep City, Speed Run 4, Super Roblox Kart, - and I know what ur thinking, it's an SMK Rip Off, but It's a Fun one, A Fun Roblox Version - Free Admin Games, SharkBite, This Conference Meeting Game which is Funny, and So much More. But Roblox is a Really Great Game, Games because It has any Game type you Could Imagine.
But to Get to my Point, Roblox is not a Bad Game.

1. You revived an old topic.
2. I just had a stroke
thumbsup4
Messages 1958 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs30047 pts ★ Legend
battle13499 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
KirbyBoy wrote:
I Really Really Like Roblox at 100% Because I am Quarenting because I have Covid. And Roblox is one of the only things I can do Other than Legos and MKPC. But Roblox Lets Me to Fun Games. Despite not having Oof Sound - For a Good Reason but that isn't the point - I Really Like Roblox, You Guys don't have to Like it, But I really Like Evade, Tornado Sirens Of Roblox, Get Eaten!, Jailbreak, - Even tho It Lags on Our Ipad, Even if I use a Nintendo Switch Controller - Meep City, Speed Run 4, Super Roblox Kart, - and I know what ur thinking, it's an SMK Rip Off, but It's a Fun one, A Fun Roblox Version - Free Admin Games, SharkBite, This Conference Meeting Game which is Funny, and So much More. But Roblox is a Really Great Game, Games because It has any Game type you Could Imagine.
But to Get to my Point, Roblox is not a Bad Game.

It's not a game. It's a platform. For bad games.
Anyway, this is a revive and makes no sense, please write readable messages.
Messages 1224 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13090 pts ★ Champion
battle6136 pts ★ Racer
United States
Roblox isn't bad.
mario_shrug2
cross4
mario_dance2
mario_dead4
Messages 212 - Toad Toad
vs8316 pts ★ Expert
battle6186 pts ★ Racer
France
KirbyBoy wrote:
Roblox isn't bad.

It mostly depends
On one side: you can use your creativity to create games and share them to the world, and easy to use and customize your avatar

But : There is no age limit so there are mature people who play and children under 8 who insult, there is also bad moderation so yeah VeRy good, banishment for life because you have says that "I have diarrhea" it was easily understood, or else people who scam, so in short it depends
thumbsup4
Messages 1958 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs30047 pts ★ Legend
battle13499 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
KirbyBoy wrote:
Roblox isn't bad.

Nice opinion you got there. Unfortunately, I disagree.
mario_shrug1
up3
thumbsup3
Messages 18 - Koopa Koopa
vs6236 pts ★ Racer
battle5089 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
While we're passing through, mind if we say a scourge that's persisted ever since old roblox?

"Survive (X) In Area 51". They're just copy-paste survive-the-NPC games "Experiences" using the same free model map from 2009.
(Seriously, what the hell is THIS?!)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/660547252468580383/1066814145657323612/image.png
xd2
Messages 11121 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
KirbyBoy wrote:
Roblox isn't bad.

You can't say that as a fact, it's only your opinion. I think Roblox was originally a very good idea on paper but it fell out flat due to its terrible execution.
Messages 1958 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs30047 pts ★ Legend
battle13499 pts ★ Champion
United Kingdom
I think that the censorship is stupid, they ban words that shouldn't be labelled as inappropriate. E.g. "gay", which is apparently an insult, according to the censors.
scream3
Messages 1226 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs17573 pts ★ Master
battle5983 pts ★ Novice
Philippines
xrunner48 wrote:
I think that the censorship is stupid, they ban words that shouldn't be labelled as inappropriate. E.g. "gay", which is apparently an insult, according to the censors.

Fr, Roblox brain is smaller than an ant's brain
xd3
up3
thumbsup3
Messages 1224 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13090 pts ★ Champion
battle6136 pts ★ Racer
United States
Amazing News! The Roblox OOF Sound is still in the Following Games:

Clicker Race through the Backrooms.*
This 1 Area 51 Game with a 3-Headed Noob on the Cover.**
Shrunken School Obby.*
2007 Roblox.

* = Plays on Some occasions.
** = It may not be there anymore. But, I haven't played that Game in A While.
Messages 4520 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
EUROPIANTA wrote:
KirbyBoy wrote:
Amazing News! The Roblox OOF Sound is still in the Following Games:

Clicker Race through the Backrooms.*
This 1 Area 51 Game with a 3-Headed Noob on the Cover.**
Shrunken School Obby.*
2007 Roblox.

* = Plays on Some occasions.
** = It may not be there anymore. But, I haven't played that Game in A While.

OH MY GOD HE REVIVED THE TOPIC
@FR_Senko LOCK THE TOPIC!!!!:}

I will lock when you will be less aggressive :p
xd4
Messages 1224 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13090 pts ★ Champion
battle6136 pts ★ Racer
United States
FR_Senko wrote:
EUROPIANTA wrote:
KirbyBoy wrote:
Amazing News! The Roblox OOF Sound is still in the Following Games:

Clicker Race through the Backrooms.*
This 1 Area 51 Game with a 3-Headed Noob on the Cover.**
Shrunken School Obby.*
2007 Roblox.

* = Plays on Some occasions.
** = It may not be there anymore. But, I haven't played that Game in A While.

OH MY GOD HE REVIVED THE TOPIC
@FR_Senko LOCK THE TOPIC!!!!:}

I will lock when you will be less aggressive :p


I was just trying to Let You guys know the OOF Sound is still in Some Games.

Page : 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum