/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  ...  318 

vs22003 pts ★ Legend
battle5301 pts ★ Novice
United States
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
"Troll ratings are not allowed. You are not allowed to rate creations poorly (mainly 1/5) without a good reason, and it is preferred if you leave a comment explaining why. Please also avoid giving low rates that might unfairly diminish the creator's efforts."

-@BowserJr03

If you don't have anything original to say then why post??*[*[
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Anyone here play marvel rivals?

I used to but my mom me and my brothers moved out of texas


What does that have to do with Marvel Rivals?
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States


Hey this is pretty good!
vs11738 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Cambodia
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
"Troll ratings are not allowed. You are not allowed to rate creations poorly (mainly 1/5) without a good reason, and it is preferred if you leave a comment explaining why. Please also avoid giving low rates that might unfairly diminish the creator's efforts."

-@BowserJr03

Most original Ori message (it's not even his own bsfr)
vs9038 pts ★ Expert
battle5586 pts ★ Novice
United States
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
"Troll ratings are not allowed. You are not allowed to rate creations poorly (mainly 1/5) without a good reason, and it is preferred if you leave a comment explaining why. Please also avoid giving low rates that might unfairly diminish the creator's efforts."

-@BowserJr03

For once in your f#cking life act like a damn human please
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
Anyone here play marvel rivals?

I used to but my mom me and my brothers moved out of texas


What does that have to do with Marvel Rivals?

My (divorced with mom) dad had the game but we had to move
sad1
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Anyone here play marvel rivals?

I used to but my mom me and my brothers moved out of texas


What does that have to do with Marvel Rivals?

My (divorced with mom) dad had the game but we had to move

...I-I don't know what to say...
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Don't click this spoiler:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
Don't click this spoiler:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
Don't click this spoiler:
Spoiler [ShowHide]
Don't click this spoiler:
vs11950 pts ★ Champion
battle5557 pts ★ Novice
Sweden
I made a YouTube video
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
personally i feel like luigi could have DEFINITELY clutched up against bowser in inside story's intro. he just didn't put enough strength into getting away from bowser's suckage.
vs11738 pts ★ Champion
battle6099 pts ★ Racer
Cambodia
personally i feel like luigi could have DEFINITELY clutched up against bowser in inside story's intro. he just didn't put enough strength into getting away from bowser's suckage.

To be fair if anyone in the Mushroom Kingdom had a single brain cell barely anything would go wrong there
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
stupid question


I mean, you shouldn't in the first place or else people like me will call you a bot just like all the teachers in my school who thought it was a good idea to use AI fer posters about rules and stuff...*[

If posting AI images make people think that you're a bot...

are you allowed to bet on MKPC?
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
stupid question


I mean, you shouldn't in the first place or else people like me will call you a bot just like all the teachers in my school who thought it was a good idea to use AI fer posters about rules and stuff...*[

If posting AI images make people think that you're a bot...

are you allowed to bet on MKPC?

Let's turn MKPC into a gambling site where you can't race offline anymore and can only race online and gain or lose real money instead of VR 🔥🔥🔥
cross1
mario_facepalm1
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
stupid question


I mean, you shouldn't in the first place or else people like me will call you a bot just like all the teachers in my school who thought it was a good idea to use AI fer posters about rules and stuff...*[

If posting AI images make people think that you're a bot...

are you allowed to bet on MKPC?

Let's turn MKPC into a gambling site where you can't race offline anymore and can only race online and gain or lose real money instead of VR 🔥🔥🔥

So I may not mean bet, I mean: if something is something, then something will happen.
vs10217 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
S3 wrote:
I made a YouTube video

not even gonna blame the dream player for dying like that i would've done something similar
xd3
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
Hey vast returns please stop making so much tracks in a row I got 65 notifications and I just came back from school
check1
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
Hey vast returns please stop making so much tracks in a row I got 65 notifications and I just came back from school

then don't follow him
mario_shrug1
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
Hey vast returns please stop making so much tracks in a row I got 65 notifications and I just came back from school

If you didn't know, you can click the icon in the red circle to turn off notifs for what you don't want to get notified of
https://i.postimg.cc/FRm1c8Gf/image.png
check1
vs5030 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
-Jade- wrote:
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
"Troll ratings are not allowed. You are not allowed to rate creations poorly (mainly 1/5) without a good reason, and it is preferred if you leave a comment explaining why. Please also avoid giving low rates that might unfairly diminish the creator's efforts."

-@BowserJr03

Most original Ori message (it's not even his own bsfr)

What do you mean by most original Ori message and it is not his? Ori usually refers to Orientation, my former username. Orientation is now Kumba.
xd4
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
KumbaBGT54 wrote:
Well, now that account is deleted. Don't know if it's a moderator or himself, but at least we know to say no to being disguised as an AI.

The name Orientation was named after my high school orientation. If I didn't go I would have had another name!

So why did that user actually create that account? Why can't he/she come up with an entirely new username like United19717?

specifically to troll you
check1

Page:  1  ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  ...  318 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum