/| Mario Kart PC |\

Rant About Random Stuff Here

smile

Page :  1 

Messages 359 - Luigi Luigi
vs12630 pts ★ Champion
battle5470 pts ★ Novice
United States
This is for anyone who is mad about some random topic and wants to let their frustration out without being off-topic.

As you probably know, people have made petitions to turn Splash Mountain into a Princess and the Frog ride. And Disney listened. Now, there are petitions to save Splash Mountain. It's too late, guys. You started this mess, and there's no cleaning it up. Hope you enjoy your trip to Tokyo.
Messages 230 - Toad Toad
vs14703 pts ★ Champion
battle7669 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
uh, what?
Messages 23 - Koopa Koopa
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle4973 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
All the cpus are faster then you in multicups.
Messages 359 - Luigi Luigi
vs12630 pts ★ Champion
battle5470 pts ★ Novice
United States
ThePPLTeam wrote:
All the cpus are faster then you in multicups.

Yeah. Not even snaking works.
Messages 486 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs154835 pts ★ Superstar
battle27055 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
Just get better at the game guys haha. Okay in all seriousness, this depends on the multi-cups you are playing on. In multi-cups like MK1(O) and MK2(O), they are really good so even if snaking, they can catch up with items so you have to play well with items also but in other multi-cups, they are very easy to beat so just do snaking and you'll win like 90% of the times.
thinking1
mario_facepalm1
up1
Messages 23 - Koopa Koopa
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle4973 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Just get better at the game guys haha. Okay in all seriousness, this depends on the multi-cups you are playing on. In multi-cups like MK1(O) and MK2(O), they are really good so even if snaking, they can catch up with items so you have to play well with items also but in other multi-cups, they are very easy to beat so just do snaking and you'll win like 90% of the times.
but i make hard courses (in my point of view) and also i started with rainbow road so.. go figure i didnt get used to easy.yoshi
Messages 1030 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13356 pts ★ Champion
battle5283 pts ★ Novice
France
NA_Ahmad14 wrote:
Just get better at the game guys haha. Okay in all seriousness, this depends on the multi-cups you are playing on. In multi-cups like MK1(O) and MK2(O), they are really good so even if snaking, they can catch up with items so you have to play well with items also but in other multi-cups, they are very easy to beat so just do snaking and you'll win like 90% of the times.


You say it like if that's easy... I try to be better at game but I don't be better now. Especially in MKO, the CPU's are hard. All of them are faster than you. That's annoying...
T
Messages 123 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs8042 pts ★ Expert
battle5052 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Mario Kart 64!

Make the items all random, and make the tracks insanely long for best fun!
Messages 227 - Toad Toad
vs34029 pts ★ Legend
battle10854 pts ★ Champion
United States
Literally nobody goes online these days, except for 5k's who will leave in the next few days. This site has potential, you know, all of you new players.


Also that multicup "MK1 (O)", it is truly overrated. The tracks are long and wide with sharp turns, and the music... it's all from MK7 and MK8, which have soundtracks that I have never really been a fan of. The CPU's are ridiculously fast and even if you snake you can't catch up. As haunted with crap as my "Super Possum Kart" is, most tracks are somewhat playable, (except for Crazy Circuit and Rainbow Road Insane Edition.) But MKO... it's a whole different story.
Messages 199 - Bowser Bowser
vs13491 pts ★ Champion
battle5647 pts ★ Novice
United States
mods locked my topic for no reason
Messages 101 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs12806 pts ★ Champion
battle5428 pts ★ Novice
United States
Might as well. This happened about a week ago. Apologies in advance for language.

So seeing as lockdowns are starting to loosen (for now anyways), life is starting to return to normal for real this time, concerts included. So one of my favorite bands (The Black Dahlia Murder, if anyone's curious) are coming to a little showroom fairly close to my location. Seeing as I have no idea when they'll be coming around again, I book tickets for the event. I'm pretty excited, to say the least.
A little later on (a week ago, as described), I'm making sure of COVID and whatever regulations that are put in place at the venue because I don't want to end up at the door denied because of some random bullshit I didn't know of. Well I was in for a rude awakening.
Starting October 1st, all attendees are required to show proof of full vaccination. A negative covid test is not acceptable for them. Seeing as a) the event is after October 1st and b) I have no intention to disclose my vaccine status to complete strangers, I can't go according to their rules and regulations.
Ok, so I'm slightly mad, now I have to go and refund my ticket. Except the ticketing service I bought it from declared that all sales are final. No refunds.
Needless to say, I'm fucking livid. I basically dumped $60 in the toilet.
The venue service said that there would be "limited refund availability, guided by local regulations, closer to October 1st". That's some pretty fishy language if I've seen it, and the fact that it's limited means that those $60 could be gone forever. Fuck me I guess.
T
Messages 123 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs8042 pts ★ Expert
battle5052 pts ★ Novice
Canada
why are cpu's so atrocious? you have to use ahmad elkhauff's tas engine to beat them. thats why ahmad brags a lot. Like, literally, I have a rate of 8000, cuz I meh in this game, but still. You vs ahmad elkhauffs are not gonna work ok.
Messages 486 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs154835 pts ★ Superstar
battle27055 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
TPOT-Mario wrote:
why are cpu's so atrocious? you have to use ahmad elkhauff's tas engine to beat them. thats why ahmad brags a lot. Like, literally, I have a rate of 8000, cuz I meh in this game, but still. You vs ahmad elkhauffs are not gonna work ok.


Okay there's a lot to talk about.
1. Yes the CPUs is faster than you when you don't snake but when you do snake, you go faster than them although tracks like DS BC and DS RR, they are really difficult to be honest.
2. "Ahmad Elkhuffash's TAS engine" Hehe I'm not the only pro here, there are many good players here.
3. How am I bragging lol?
M
Messages 10 - Koopa Koopa
vs6207 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
i have something to rant about: sometimes when you state an opinion people will get mad at you just because they dont like your opinion.
up3
Messages 227 - Toad Toad
vs34029 pts ★ Legend
battle10854 pts ★ Champion
United States
TPOT-Mario wrote:
why are cpu's so atrocious? you have to use ahmad elkhauff's tas engine to beat them. thats why ahmad brags a lot. Like, literally, I have a rate of 8000, cuz I meh in this game, but still. You vs ahmad elkhauffs are not gonna work ok.


Okay there's a lot to talk about.
1. Yes the CPUs is faster than you when you don't snake but when you do snake, you go faster than them although tracks like DS BC and DS RR, they are really difficult to be honest.
2. "Ahmad Elkhuffash's TAS engine" Hehe I'm not the only pro here, there are many good players here.
3. How am I bragging lol?


Wait... what, ahmad, you have a TAS engine for MKPC?
Messages 486 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs154835 pts ★ Superstar
battle27055 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
MarioDome wrote:
i have something to rant about: sometimes when you state an opinion people will get mad at you just because they dont like your opinion.


I agree. It's so annoying. One time I liked DS Shroom Ridge and DS Rainbow Road then some guy came and said "WTF, How can you like Shroom Ridge, it's so annoying?" and I was like, bruh it's my opinion.


thumbsup1
Messages 3048 - King Mario King Mario
vs140309 pts ★ Superstar
battle6189 pts ★ Racer
France
OPOSSUM_ wrote:
Literally nobody goes online these days, except for 5k's who will leave in the next few days. This site has potential, you know, all of you new players.


Also that multicup "MK1 (O)", it is truly overrated. The tracks are long and wide with sharp turns, and the music... it's all from MK7 and MK8, which have soundtracks that I have never really been a fan of. The CPU's are ridiculously fast and even if you snake you can't catch up. As haunted with crap as my "Super Possum Kart" is, most tracks are somewhat playable, (except for Crazy Circuit and Rainbow Road Insane Edition.) But MKO... it's a whole different story.


??? It's not over-rated cause it's not played a lot, plus it was my first tracks it's normal that they have a style like that. If we compare with my recent one (mk4o) there is no link between them. The MK1 tracks are really easy to play and the fact that they are wide make them easy. And personally if I snake I can beat the bots easily so I think it's maybe a question of level, I don't find them hard to beat tbh

And if I compare your tracks with MK1, MK1 are way more clear and easy to understand from my point of view. But question of opinion I think then, so I respect yours
Messages 3048 - King Mario King Mario
vs140309 pts ★ Superstar
battle6189 pts ★ Racer
France
Just get better at the game guys haha. Okay in all seriousness, this depends on the multi-cups you are playing on. In multi-cups like MK1(O) and MK2(O), they are really good so even if snaking, they can catch up with items so you have to play well with items also but in other multi-cups, they are very easy to beat so just do snaking and you'll win like 90% of the times.


Can't understand why this message got two "face_palm" reactions, Ahmad literally said the truth, no need to be mad about that guys
thumbsup1
Messages 3048 - King Mario King Mario
vs140309 pts ★ Superstar
battle6189 pts ★ Racer
France
TPOT-Mario wrote:
why are cpu's so atrocious? you have to use ahmad elkhauff's tas engine to beat them. thats why ahmad brags a lot. Like, literally, I have a rate of 8000, cuz I meh in this game, but still. You vs ahmad elkhauffs are not gonna work ok.


Just learn snaking and try to improve your lines instead of complain. You guys are like "impossible to have the level of the pros", in like 2 hours of playing I already beated them easily lol so don't say to me it's difficult?
up1
Messages 1030 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13356 pts ★ Champion
battle5283 pts ★ Novice
France
OPOSSUM_ wrote:
Literally nobody goes online these days, except for 5k's who will leave in the next few days. This site has potential, you know, all of you new players.


Also that multicup "MK1 (O)", it is truly overrated. The tracks are long and wide with sharp turns, and the music... it's all from MK7 and MK8, which have soundtracks that I have never really been a fan of. The CPU's are ridiculously fast and even if you snake you can't catch up. As haunted with crap as my "Super Possum Kart" is, most tracks are somewhat playable, (except for Crazy Circuit and Rainbow Road Insane Edition.) But MKO... it's a whole different story.


??? It's not over-rated cause it's not played a lot, plus it was my first tracks it's normal that they have a style like that. If we compare with my recent one (mk4o) there is no link between them. The MK1 tracks are really easy to play and the fact that they are wide make them easy. And personally if I snake I can beat the bots easily so I think it's maybe a question of level, I don't find them hard to beat tbh

And if I compare your tracks with MK1, MK1 are way more clear and easy to understand from my point of view. But question of opinion I think then, so I respect yours


MKO is cool, but he say that MK1O is a bit overrated because the majority of the tracks are pretty meh for me, but the community like it. Don't compare your tracks to my tracks, I'm not stupid, but I think that a lot of tracks in MK1 are basic, simple... (the Mushroom Cup... aie)

And especially some tracks, that's not exciting, empty or annoying. CPUs are just annoying for me, you can't be better in two seconds... Don't say "just be better", because you can't be better and beat MKO CPUs just easily, don't say like if that's easy.

Page :  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum