/| MARIO KART PC |\

Ask me anything: banana

Page :  1 

Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
Hi I'm banana and I know I am probably not skilled enough to do one of these ask me anything topics but here goes anyway...
Messages 619 - Mario Mario
vs10375 pts ★ Champion
battle5118 pts ★ Novice
United States
do you actually like nanners?

(nanners are bananas. but NB style)

(5:08 )
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
Not really I just picked it as a nick just cuz.
C
Messages 301 - Peach Peach
vs26371 pts ★ Legend
battle12391 pts ★ Champion
if you dont like bananas as a fruit do you like them as an MKPC item?
Messages 2210 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21926 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
banana wrote:
Hi I'm banana and I know I am probably not skilled enough to do one of these ask me anything topics but here goes anyway...


Do you like red, green, or yellow bananas more?
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
circuit111 wrote:
if you dont like bananas as a fruit do you like them as an MKPC item?

They are a good defense item but as a weapon not really.
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
GaryTheCat wrote:
banana wrote:
Hi I'm banana and I know I am probably not skilled enough to do one of these ask me anything topics but here goes anyway...


Do you like red, green, or yellow bananas more?

Yellow
Messages 3 - Goomba Goomba
vs7097 pts ★ Racer
battle6232 pts ★ Racer
Germany
Is you good at sports?
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
I play baseball,cricket,soccer,football and I swim, but baseball and cricket are the ones that I am really good at.
Messages 37 - Koopa Koopa
vs14386 pts ★ Champion
battle7204 pts ★ Racer
Germany
Oh wrote:
Is you good at sports?

what you doing here brother?
Messages 3 - Goomba Goomba
vs7097 pts ★ Racer
battle6232 pts ★ Racer
Germany
baz wrote:
Oh wrote:
Is you good at sports?

what you doing here brother?

asking banana something
C
Messages 301 - Peach Peach
vs26371 pts ★ Legend
battle12391 pts ★ Champion
On a scale of 1-10, whats your favorite color of the alphabet? True False
V
Messages 270 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs10956 pts ★ Champion
battle13853 pts ★ Champion
United States
how long have you been playing mkpc?
Messages 763 - Mario Mario
vs13395 pts ★ Champion
battle5226 pts ★ Novice
Belgium
You like other fruits?
Messages 226 - Toad Toad
vs17039 pts ★ Master
battle5858 pts ★ Novice
United States
what your favorite sonic game.
Messages 2210 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21926 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
What is your favorite Mario Game?
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
Vladmir567 wrote:
how long have you been playing mkpc?
3 years, you?
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
circuit111 wrote:
On a scale of 1-10, whats your favorite color of the alphabet? True False

Nicely rigged
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
NoahDS wrote:
You like other fruits?

Yeah, pretty much all of them
Messages 64 - Boo Boo
vs25538 pts ★ Legend
battle13617 pts ★ Champion
United States
GaryTheCat wrote:
What is your favorite Mario Game?

Super smash bros

Page :  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum