/| MARIO KART PC |\

SSB. : Lucina vs Ike

Page :  1 

Messages 107 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs9783 pts ★ Expert
battle5374 pts ★ Novice
United States
Me and my friend are fighting over who’s main is more OP. Now that said we are not tournament players just competitive bettween each other. Also by OP I am not saying who has more potential, just who is more cheeky. Ike, or Lucina. Let’s have a discussion!!! (I am not going to say which one I main so it is completely bias)
Messages 1831 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs15752 pts ★ Master
battle5442 pts ★ Novice
France
I like and play both of them :s
T
Messages 1004 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21857 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
I don't play any of them.
Messages 107 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs9783 pts ★ Expert
battle5374 pts ★ Novice
United States
In brawl (many years ago) I mained Marth. Then my friend told me Marth was a girl so I stoped playing him XD. I feel so stupid! (Both for thinking Marth was a girl and dropping Marth because I thought he was a girl) Sexist little me... I think that was... 8 years ago? Who knows. Just funny and stupid that I did that.
fou
Messages 107 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs9783 pts ★ Expert
battle5374 pts ★ Novice
United States
The truth is Lil Mac is OP because he is a pro on the ground. (Then I realize smash ultimates meta is doing aerials)
Messages 121 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs24604 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
Well Smed, as a knowledgeable player, I can sort out the issue.

Lucina is put above Ike for both SSBU and Smash 4 tier lists. In Ultimate, Ike only has one move that makes him super good, that being Neutral air. If he was faster, he would probably be better than Lucina, but I don't think any sword fighter can compete with a Marth that can consistently deal more damage and take stocks faster.
Messages 1916 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs76468 pts ★ Titan
battle13023 pts ★ Champion
France
I never played Lucina :s
T
Messages 1004 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21857 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Heck I don't even have Ultimate sadly
Messages 107 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs9783 pts ★ Expert
battle5374 pts ★ Novice
United States
I do not even have a switch :(
I do have the Wii U. The greatest counsel ever made. banane i just play Ultimate on my friends switch.
T
Messages 1004 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21857 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Smed wrote:
I do not even have a switch :(
I do have the Wii U. The greatest counsel ever made. banane i just play Ultimate on my friends switch.

you need to get a switch then like i need to
Messages 107 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs9783 pts ★ Expert
battle5374 pts ★ Novice
United States
Yeah I do
Messages 1096 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs3577 pts ★ Unlicensed
battle4930 pts ★ Budding pilot
France
Smed wrote:
In brawl (many years ago) I mained Marth. Then my friend told me Marth was a girl so I stoped playing him XD. I feel so stupid! (Both for thinking Marth was a girl and dropping Marth because I thought he was a girl) Sexist little me... I think that was... 8 years ago? Who knows. Just funny and stupid that I did that.
fou



Pretty ironic considering one of you mains Girl Marth (Lucina) now rire
T
Messages 1004 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs21857 pts ★ Legend
battle5848 pts ★ Novice
United States
Mr_L wrote:
Smed wrote:
In brawl (many years ago) I mained Marth. Then my friend told me Marth was a girl so I stoped playing him XD. I feel so stupid! (Both for thinking Marth was a girl and dropping Marth because I thought he was a girl) Sexist little me... I think that was... 8 years ago? Who knows. Just funny and stupid that I did that.
fou


Pretty ironic considering one of you mains Girl Marth (Lucina) now rire

oof

Page :  1 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum