Sarcastic Topic
Today at 02:21:40
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home
can anybody help me to get back home
Today at 03:40:09
somebody hit a homerun in my park’s baseball field and the baseball hit me knocking me all the way to Japan
can anybody help me to get back home
can anybody help me to get back home
as I've said before, I was on my way to Rhode island. my ship crashed and I got stranded in Kentucky. Thankfully, a man offered me his ship as long as I could take him to Russia, I can pick you up on the way over. my new ship looks like this:

Today at 04:11:07
My name is not Luis it's siul
32404 pts ★ Legend
8285 pts ★ Expert