Space for Anything... again
Yesterday at 00:01:55
Fanart WIP


Yesterday at 00:30:41
...I don't want a giant penis...
yeah don't be like that on the forums, i'm a visual guy.
1Yesterday at 00:38:09
Any suggestions for a temporary username change for Halloween?
Thinking "HalloMaster31" but sounds too generic.
Thinking "HalloMaster31" but sounds too generic.
Yesterday at 00:39:37
How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
Objectively, algebra 1 is a prerequisite^4 of calculus so well yeah ofc calculus is going to be a LOT harder. If you take calculus with your current knowledge of math, there's no way you're NOT going to fail ☠️
I assume that you mean to ask is it comparatively more challenging, in which case most of it is really personal experience. A lot of it depends on your teachers and I don't go to your school so I don't know anything lol.
I'm taking calculus right now and as for me I'd say it's quite a bit more challenging but also a lot less chaotic if that makes sense. Most of the stuff I've encountered in calculus so far pretty much stem from the same concept (i.e. limits, derivatives, and tangent lines) whereas with the prerequisites they kinda cram everything at you all at once with like 10-12 completely unrelated things per chapter. But then again I'm literally only on chapter 2 so I probably can't say anything about that; don't take anything I just said into consideration XD
Best piece of advice I can give you is to just study as long and hard as you need to; make sure you understand the concepts and how to do them, and then when the tests come you know what you're doing and it's free. Though, if you're seriously stuck on something, feel free to DM me about it and I'll try to walk you through it as best I can.
1Yesterday at 00:40:17
How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
Objectively, algebra 1 is a prerequisite^4 of calculus so well yeah ofc calculus is going to be a LOT harder. If you take calculus with your current knowledge of math, there's no way you're NOT going to fail ☠️
I assume that you mean to ask is it comparatively more challenging, in which case most of it is really personal experience. A lot of it depends on your teachers and I don't go to your school so I don't know anything lol.
I'm taking calculus right now and as for me I'd say it's quite a bit more challenging but also a lot less chaotic if that makes sense. Most of the stuff I've encountered in calculus so far pretty much stem from the same concept (i.e. limits, derivatives, and tangent lines) whereas with the prerequisites they kinda cram everything at you all at once with like 10-12 completely unrelated things per chapter. But then again I'm literally only on chapter 2 so I probably can't say anything about that; don't take anything I just said into consideration XD
Best piece of advice I can give you is to just study as long and hard as you need to; make sure you understand the concepts and how to do them, and then when the tests come you know what you're doing and it's free. Though, if you're seriously stuck on something, feel free to DM me about it and I'll try to walk you through it as best I can.
I'm in Pre-AP Geometry as a Freshman
Yesterday at 02:16:09
I tried redesigning the flag of Michigan because I think current it kinda sucks

Here's the current flag:
If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state

Here's the current flag:
If you're wondering why Michigan specifically, it's my home state
Somalichigan
LOL Yea the blue is supposed to represent the great lakes but didn't realize that kinda looks like Somalia if you think about it
2Yesterday at 02:31:36
wait why did someone delete my comment
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
Yesterday at 02:38:49
wait why did someone delete my comment
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
I deleted it because you were talking about p*nis on a site full of kids

1Yesterday at 03:05:49
wait why did someone delete my comment
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
it was just 1 CURSE word ok good god
I deleted it because you were talking about p*nis on a site full of kids

tame
Yesterday at 11:11:38
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intrests then the internet isn't for you as a whole
Yesterday at 12:16:21
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intrestsINTERESTS then the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
1Yesterday at 12:17:18
Happy Halloween, everyone!
3
1Yesterday at 13:13:58
Happy Halloween, everyone!

Yesterday at 13:15:38
nice pfps and name changes.
i like mine the most because self advertising.
i like mine the most because self advertising.
Yesterday at 13:27:53
ironically, i am a boo and luigi now
Yesterday at 15:12:51
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intrestsINTERESTS then the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
Yesterday at 15:18:53
Hot take: If you can't handle people hating on your intrestsINTERESTS then the internet isn't for you as a whole
uhhhh talking about EXTREMELY inappropriate topics on a kids game forum isnt "intrests" and if you think it is maybe leave
Whilst this point is true, it does not exempt you from the rules of the site. By creating an account and interacting with the MKPC community you are agreeing to abide by these rules.
You have been told sexual content is not allowed on this site, and if you fail to understand that then I suggest you leave the site, else we may force you out if you don't follow our rules that are here to keep everyone safe and MKPC fun to play.
Additionally, there should be no further argument on this topic. Trying to keep this topic argument-free

2
1
22003 pts ★ Legend
5301 pts ★ Novice.jpg)