/| Mario Kart PC |\

/!\ PUBLISHING YOUR CHALLENGES / SUR LA PUBLICATION DES DÉFIS /!\

smile

Page:  1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Nodac64 wrote:
How long (on average) does it take to get a challenge validated? I published some like a week ago and haven't heard anything about them
Spoiler [ShowHide]
If there's just a backlog or smth it's OK I just am wondering
You see, the problem is that most members from the Challenge Validator team are entering college... And the jump from school to college is really big and intense, making most of us much less active than we used to.

I can't give you an exact date on when the challenges are going to be validated. I have barely been active on the site for the past weeks because college is taking a lot of my time recently.

If we have the time and motviation to validate some challenges every now and then, we'll do it. But when? That I don't know.

I hope you understand.

(I validated all 5 of your challenges just now :))

I just started university and I don't really have much going on today, so I could validate some more challenges. I couldn't yesterday because of moving in, meeting my flatmates and getting absolutely hammered with them :$
vs6780 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Nodac64 wrote:
How long (on average) does it take to get a challenge validated? I published some like a week ago and haven't heard anything about them
Spoiler [ShowHide]
If there's just a backlog or smth it's OK I just am wondering
You see, the problem is that most members from the Challenge Validator team are entering college... And the jump from school to college is really big and intense, making most of us much less active than we used to.

I can't give you an exact date on when the challenges are going to be validated. I have barely been active on the site for the past weeks because college is taking a lot of my time recently.

If we have the time and motviation to validate some challenges every now and then, we'll do it. But when? That I don't know.

I hope you understand.

(I validated all 5 of your challenges just now :))


Ok thx :D
ok_hand1
vs25781 pts ★ Legend
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
I completed my challenge for publication which was really hard for me to do. But for some reason it didn't think I completed a challenge at all! I didn't get a notification that I could publish my challenge, and I wasn't able to see if I completed it or not. This was really frustrating because it took me so long to complete. Is there anything you can do about it?

Page:  1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

Back to Official topics
Back to the forum