/| Mario Kart PC |\

Space for Anything... again

smile

Page:  1  ...  306  307  308  309  310  311  312 

vs34928 pts ★ Legend
battle8068 pts ★ Expert
Canada
Kinsley_ wrote:
Neowave wrote:
Guys?? Does anyone know why @SonicBlaze2012 deleted his account??

"I'm not a Super Mario fan anymore." says him.


I moved on to the Sonic Stadium forums. That's where you'll find me.
ok1
vs11435 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Funny names for the Mario Kart World nitro tracks

Mario Bros. Circuit: Mater was here

Crown City: Beeg Tire on Top

Whistlestop Summit: Choo Choo Bagoo

DK Spaceport: Lines and U-turns

Starview Peak: Tall cone

Faraway Oasis: THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEE

Peach Stadium: Peaches Peaches

Salty Salty Speedway: Mer-Birdo Statue Mermaidy Money Making Mother Nature Metropolis Mooshed into a small Italian river thingy

Great ? Block Ruins: Beeg Brick

Cheep Cheep Falls: Heck

Dandelion Depths: Beeg Toilet

Boo Cinema: My local theater (Literaly)

Dry Bone Burnout: Beeg turtle remains

Bowser Castle: Beeg Fiery Flamin Bowsaaaaa

Acorn Heights: Maple Treeway had a son that didn't live up to his father

Rainbow Road: Beeger and Better version of previous colorful track
xd3
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Guys, today is my account's birthday! fete anniv
party4
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
France
Request: Bluey for CTGP-7
I would love to see at least one Bluey character get modded in (she's already in Mario Kart PC pls let her be in ts time Chloe request not mine got expired) note that i also made a reddit post about it https://www.reddit.com/r/bluey/comments/1wsjbsg/request_bluey_for_ctgp7/
mario_facepalm1
vs11435 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif
pensive2
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
Neowave wrote:
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif

https://i.postimg.cc/6qrXP4tw/28ajs1lkchd61.jpg
scream2
luigi_fear2
mario_dead1
up6
vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Neowave wrote:
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif

sigh... everyones gonna want to kill me but okay...
it was never an important part of my life. got better things to do, sorry. don't tell me wat to do :p
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Neowave wrote:
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif

I never played it but I'm gonna pretend to be sad anyway.
*gasp* WAH
vs11435 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Neowave wrote:
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif

sigh... everyones gonna want to kill me but okay...
it was never an important part of my life. got better things to do, sorry. don't tell me wat to do :p

when I was young, very young, like 6 or something, Mario kart tour came out. Bro that was before my dad got me a switch and so I LOVED Mario kart tour. obviously now I think it kinda sucks because of the terrible graphics and controls. But I picked it back up today becuz well it's gonna be gone forever so might as well, and I actually had kinda a fun time, and I will miss the game
pensive2
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)

Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

https://i.ibb.co/VpJY8297/image.png
vs64518 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
United States
Hazel wrote:
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)

Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

https://i.ibb.co/VpJY8297/image.png

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.
vs22003 pts ★ Legend
battle5301 pts ★ Novice
United States
Kinsley_ wrote:
Hazel wrote:
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)

Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

https://i.ibb.co/VpJY8297/image.png

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.

You think Algebra is hard try having .4 Geometry T_T
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Kinsley_ wrote:
Hazel wrote:
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)

Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

https://i.ibb.co/VpJY8297/image.png

How hard is calculus compared to algebra? I have Algebra 1 rn and it's hard for me already.

Calculus 1 does not seem that hard, I can't tell because I took A-Levels, which included calculus, but it was a different education system than the US. Calculus doesn't seem as hard as people say it is, but its much harder than algebra (because it also already includes that)

https://i.ibb.co/JWH3vWTX/image.png
vs11435 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
In celebration of having 20 Followers on MKPC, I will host a 10-20 minute long online vs mode tomorrow at 10:00 am Pacific time! Anyone can join and thanks to the people who have followed me on this site!
fete
ok_hand1
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Neowave wrote:
In celebration of having 20 Followers on MKPC, I will host a 10-20 minute long online vs mode tomorrow at 10:00 am Pacific time! Anyone can join and thanks to the people who have followed me on this site!
fete

Congrats
blush1
vs31232 pts ★ Legend
battle10111 pts ★ Champion
Germany
the offical mario kart tour shutdown is now less than an hour away. snif
vs10064 pts ★ Champion
battle5575 pts ★ Novice
United States
Hazel wrote:
If this is question 3 for the first assignment of my first module of my course I am afraid to see what the rest is like
(The quiz is 8 questions long btw)

Edit: I just figured it out after posting this

https://i.ibb.co/VpJY8297/image.png

twin you are COOKED
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
RIP Mario Kart Tour 2019-2026 snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif
vs20989 pts ★ Legend
battle6823 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Neowave wrote:
GUYS AT 11:00 PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT MARIO KART TOUR WILL PREMANETLY BE SHUT DOWN. THAT. MEANS. FOREVER. GET OFF THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND PLAY MARIO KART TOUR. TREASURE THESE MOMENTS. THIS IS OUR GOODBYE TO A GAME EVERYONE HATED BUT NOW EVERYONE LOVES.
snifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnifsnif

if im being fully honest i never really cared about mario kart tour it was always just kinda meh to me
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Have you ever put butter on a pop tart

It's so freakin' good

Have you ever put butter on a pop tart

If you haven't then I think you should


I was sittin' in the kitchen

One day, and I was itchin'

To fill up my belly

With the pipin' hot jelly

Of the best damn treat in the world

He's talkin' pop tarts!

And I saw a stick of butter

And it almost made me shudder

And scream like a baby girl

I don't want a giant penis

Or a rocket ship to Venus

I don't want to win the lottery

I just want to squat and gobble

'Til I'm dizzy and I wobble

In a butter, fruit and dough tart dream

So I put butter on a Pop Tart

It was so freakin' good

Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?

If you haven't then I think you should

Everybody come along with us! Have you ever put butter on a...

POP TART!

It's so freakin' good

Yeah!

Have you ever put butter on a...

Pop Tart!

If you haven't then I think you should

Pop Tart!

With butter?!

Page:  1  ...  306  307  308  309  310  311  312 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum