/| MARIO KART PC |\

KoopaFan37's profile

K

General stats

Followers16 followers
Following7 followings
VS68675 pts - Titan[?] - 3rd
Battle14679 pts - Champion[?] - 7th
Challenges1055 pts - 365 challenges won - 7th
Forum messages130 messages - Buzzy BeetleBuzzy Beetle[?]
7 created circuits - 1 cup
2 challenges created
4 shared characters
42 comments on circuits
54 records in time trial
9 topics followed

About

Description :

If you're reading this, then you've reached my profile
Canada
16 years old (Born on 17/06/2003)
Registered since 19/12/2018
Last connection: 06/04/2020
Calendrier de l'Avent[?] : Flocon Enneigé

< Back to the forum

Last messages on the forum :

K
Messages 130 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs68675 pts ★ Titan
battle14679 pts ★ Champion
Canada
Name: KoopaFan37
Country: Canada
Been playing since December 2018
Discord: webkinz9#6161
K
Messages 130 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs68675 pts ★ Titan
battle14679 pts ★ Champion
Canada
MC2 is the best, followed by 3, 1, then 4.
K
Messages 130 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs68675 pts ★ Titan
battle14679 pts ★ Champion
Canada
I think it would be a great idea for MKPC to have special item boxes with special item distributions. For example a box that has a 30% chance to have a star, a 40% chance to have triple mushrooms (when they are fully an item), and a 30% chance to have a single mushroom. Or, one that just has blue shells in it.
Spoiler [ShowHide]
Those are actual item boxes in two mario kart games; try to guess them!

Actually that's in three MKs. DK Pass has an item box that always gives Mushroom, Triple Mushrooms, Super Star, or Red Shell in MKDS, while its MK7 version no longer has the Red Shell available. The Spiny Shell boxes are only found in MK64, one under the balloon in Luigi Raceway (replaced by a normal item box in MK7) and on a rock on Koopa Troopa Beach (replaced by a coin in MK7).

See all their messages


Best created circuits :

RMX Mario Circuit 1
star0
star0
star0
star0
star0
comments 7
preview
Rainbow Circuit
star0
star0
star0
star0
star0
star1
comments 22
preview
GCN Baby Park
star0
star0
star0
star0
star0
comments 8
preview
Insert Creative Title Here
star0
star0
star0
star0
star0
comments 6
preview
Twisted Boo Circuit
star0
star0
star0
star0
star0
comments 3
preview

See all their circuits


Best created challenges :

See all their challenges


Last circuit comments :

See all their comments


Last completed challenges :

See all completed challenges


Best scores in time trial :

Rank Circuit Character Time
1st Cheep Cheep Beach
mario
1:10:198
2nd Mario Circuit
mario
1:22:926
2nd Wario Stadium
mario
1:27:844

See all their scores


Last followed topics :

See all followed topics