[COMMUNITY TRACK HOSTING] Super Milk Kart Ultimate NEEDS your tracks!
Page: 1
Yesterday at 00:46:13
Hey y'all, bzmilko here!
Back when i was super active on here, i used to host community tracks on my multicup (Super Milk Kart Ultimate), where people of the MKPC community could submit their own tracks and I would promote them.
BUT ever since my hiatus from this game, some people have removed their tracks, meaning the cups that they were in got broken and wouldn't show up in the multicup.
So in order to fix this, i'm simply gonna start doing community cups AGAIN!
If you wish to submit a track, simply post is COLLAB link (NOT the regular link!!!) in the replies of this post, i'll allow for 2 tracks at most per person, but that can vary depending on both this posts popularity and the quality of the tracks. (THIS IS COMPLETE MODE ONLY!)
To the people who had already submitted a track that got taken down, i can link y'all to the original community cup credits, restoring your tracks will be the top priority.
OG Community cup credits: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=17851
Play Super Milk Kart Ultimate: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?mid=13461
Back when i was super active on here, i used to host community tracks on my multicup (Super Milk Kart Ultimate), where people of the MKPC community could submit their own tracks and I would promote them.
BUT ever since my hiatus from this game, some people have removed their tracks, meaning the cups that they were in got broken and wouldn't show up in the multicup.
So in order to fix this, i'm simply gonna start doing community cups AGAIN!
If you wish to submit a track, simply post is COLLAB link (NOT the regular link!!!) in the replies of this post, i'll allow for 2 tracks at most per person, but that can vary depending on both this posts popularity and the quality of the tracks. (THIS IS COMPLETE MODE ONLY!)
To the people who had already submitted a track that got taken down, i can link y'all to the original community cup credits, restoring your tracks will be the top priority.
OG Community cup credits: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/topic.php?topic=17851
Play Super Milk Kart Ultimate: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?mid=13461
Yesterday at 00:53:27
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=229677&collab=KxrWQSwwRLa0iO6K0F1IW9IN - Ghost Valley 2
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235425&collab=LxEmxhWQZ-ZKzz404Cki27Aa - Blue-Yoshi Circuit
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235767&collab=9S2a0pz8z1N6AotVPJne-PyM - Riverside Park
Edit: I did not realize you said 2 lol
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235425&collab=LxEmxhWQZ-ZKzz404Cki27Aa - Blue-Yoshi Circuit
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235767&collab=9S2a0pz8z1N6AotVPJne-PyM - Riverside Park
Edit: I did not realize you said 2 lol
1Yesterday at 01:00:59
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=229677&collab=KxrWQSwwRLa0iO6K0F1IW9IN - Ghost Valley 2
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235425&collab=LxEmxhWQZ-ZKzz404Cki27Aa - Blue-Yoshi Circuit
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235767&collab=9S2a0pz8z1N6AotVPJne-PyM - Riverside Park
Edit: I did not realize you said 2 lol
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235425&collab=LxEmxhWQZ-ZKzz404Cki27Aa - Blue-Yoshi Circuit
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=235767&collab=9S2a0pz8z1N6AotVPJne-PyM - Riverside Park
Edit: I did not realize you said 2 lol
nah its fine, i said it could vary, just depends how many people want their tracks in
Yesterday at 11:00:47
post for retention lolol
Yesterday at 13:15:38
Yesterday at 19:43:01
I'm pretty sure my Choco Mountain remake is still there. But I am creating a few new tracks, so I'll warn you when I'm done with them. But to be sure. Here's the share link for Choco Mountain (even though it's already in one of the cups):
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=194329&collab=4RRkLW7mMDxQeXq-SF--4d3l
The track also received some small updates from last time.
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=194329&collab=4RRkLW7mMDxQeXq-SF--4d3l
The track also received some small updates from last time.
Page: 1
13418 pts ★ Champion
5395 pts ★ Novice