In The Track Creator and main game, will we ever get new tracks?
Page: 1
On 2026-08-19 at 19:25:37
I want some new tracks because I feel like we should have 3DS, Wii, GCN, and Wii U tracks on here, but we shouldn't have tour or world tracks just yet
but we need these around August 20th to September 30th
but we need these around August 20th to September 30th
On 2026-08-19 at 19:30:35
we aren't getting new tracks like just play custom tracks
On 2026-08-19 at 19:37:47
Seems like you might want to play MKPC Generations ^^
On 2026-08-19 at 19:51:37
Seems like you might want to play MKPC Generations ^^
Thanks, but I still want a track creator thing so I can make N64 and Wii tracks
On 2026-08-19 at 19:53:40
Seems like you might want to play MKPC Generations ^^
Thanks, but I still want a track creator thing so I can make N64 and Wii tracks
just use complete mode
On 2026-08-19 at 19:56:04
Seems like you might want to play MKPC Generations ^^
Thanks, but I still want a track creator thing so I can make N64 and Wii tracks
just use complete mode
But it takes up space on the profile for tracks I actually wanna upload
On 2026-08-19 at 20:03:41
Seems like you might want to play MKPC Generations ^^
Thanks, but I still want a track creator thing so I can make N64 and Wii tracks
just use complete mode
But it takes up space on the profile for tracks I actually wanna upload
You can upload the image to a filehost and copy the URL, as URL tracks don't take up any of your storage space
1Page: 1
7614 pts ★ Racer
5038 pts ★ Novice