/| Mario Kart PC |\

Useless Topics

This topic has been locked

smile

Page:  1 

vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
Send usless topics and ill rate them
mario_facepalm4
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
vs8779 pts ★ Expert
battle5044 pts ★ Novice
United Arab Emirates
mario_facepalm1
vs11950 pts ★ Champion
battle5557 pts ★ Novice
Sweden
xd5
mario_facepalm2
check2
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
I thought this would be a topic abt STOP USELESS TOPICS!!! But then I realized who I was reading and you was rating useless topics instead of stopping them ._.
mario_shrug1
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria

sorry, that's a loophole
vs16320 pts ★ Master
battle13554 pts ★ Champion
Honduras
Magpie2O wrote:
Send usless topics and ill rate them

"usless"
vs53502 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
cry1
check1
vs16320 pts ★ Master
battle13554 pts ★ Champion
Honduras

it definitely isn't a “unsless” topic
thumbsup1
vs32137 pts ★ Legend
battle11788 pts ★ Champion
France
Everything you're doing in MKPC is pointless. STOP!
up1
mario_facepalm1

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum