/| Mario Kart PC |\

/!\ Report / Signalements /!\

smile

Page :  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  99 

Messages 1226 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs17573 pts ★ Master
battle5983 pts ★ Novice
Philippines
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=96557
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=96584
Luigiboo stole Rainbow Playz's GBA Rainbow Road and Etoile's Sky High Sundae. Honestly, why hasn't he been banned
Messages 1563 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9565 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
FR_Jey78 wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/ZR2qKQFb/back-to-topic-547841.png

How Did You Make This? Or Did You Find It Somewhere? Either Way It Is Hilarious rirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerire
mario_facepalm1
Messages 1134 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13264 pts ★ Champion
battle7753 pts ★ Racer
France
Coopa2-64 wrote:
FR_Jey78 wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/ZR2qKQFb/back-to-topic-547841.png

How Did You Make This? Or Did You Find It Somewhere? Either Way It Is Hilarious rirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerirerire

Ask in PMs please
ok1
Messages 4512 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
ItzD4rk wrote:
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=96557
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=96584
Luigiboo stole Rainbow Playz's GBA Rainbow Road and Etoile's Sky High Sundae. Honestly, why hasn't he been banned

He was already warned after that, he didn't really have bad intentions but hey
Messages 49 - Koopa Koopa
vs39072 pts ★ Legend
battle9273 pts ★ Expert
France
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/984087954882457632/1090972776623513610/image.png
Il est venu il s'est amusé à juste écrire ce genre d'insulte.
up1
thumbsup1
scream1
Messages 1134 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs13264 pts ★ Champion
battle7753 pts ★ Racer
France
luigi_fear2
A
Messages 1 - Goomba Goomba
vs8939 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Pianta wrote:
POWERHOUSE wrote:
Reporting @adderall
Alt of him @TheTrueClown
Made an insulting track called Gay baby Jail
Also made a square track

naming urself after adhd medication isnt offensive*[

Bro thank you, I'm not an alt I'm a completely different dude and I honestly don't think i did anything wrong. I made a joke about getting a time trial record on a meme course and he went off on me
thumbsup2
Messages 2280 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs91842 pts ★ Titan
battle22751 pts ★ Legend
Switzerland
i report myself for hacking
ok1
gamba2
Messages 4512 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
Mudky wrote:
i report myself for hacking

ok tu seras banni durant 69420 ans
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Mudky wrote:
i report myself for hacking

Glad I’m not the only hacker. Btw, what hacks do you use, because the one I’ve used allows me to go oob on dRR. Doesn’t work on any other tracks for now though (idk why it doesn’t work for all holes)
xd3
genius3
Messages 797 - Mario Mario
vs8171 pts ★ Expert
battle4943 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
how r square tracks bad (i know i made a square track named oil panic but it was rushed)
Messages 2280 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs91842 pts ★ Titan
battle22751 pts ★ Legend
Switzerland
Mudky wrote:
i report myself for hacking

Glad I’m not the only hacker. Btw, what hacks do you use, because the one I’ve used allows me to go oob on dRR. Doesn’t work on any other tracks for now though (idk why it doesn’t work for all holes)

fdp client
xd9
genius5
gamba5
Messages 11110 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
how r square tracks bad (i know i made a square track named oil panic but it was rushed)

Most of them are people not even trying, with NO modifications, so it can be considered as track spam
thumbsup3
Messages 1820 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
United States
Reporting @big-pp and @fucktheops123 for inappropriate usernames.
Messages 1820 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
United States
reporting lucas11 for insults and a death threat such as:
https://i.postimg.cc/d0WvtxJP/2023-03-31-6.png
C
Messages 547 - Mario Mario
vs31315 pts ★ Legend
battle12902 pts ★ Champion
Antarctica
TendoZhion wrote:
Reporting @big-pp and @fucktheops123 for inappropriate usernames.

@big-pp is also an alt account of @T-rayTheKid
Messages 1563 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9565 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
TendoZhion wrote:
reporting lucas11 for insults and a death threat such as:
https://i.postimg.cc/d0WvtxJP/2023-03-31-6.png

But It Isn't That Threatening, It's Like One Of Fiery's Names
cross1
Messages 1820 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
United States
Coopa2-64 wrote:
TendoZhion wrote:
reporting lucas11 for insults and a death threat such as:
https://i.postimg.cc/d0WvtxJP/2023-03-31-6.png

But It Isn't That Threatening, It's Like One Of Fiery's Names

I'll burn someone? ON FIRE? No bud, that is threatning.
Messages 1144 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9334 pts ★ Expert
battle5133 pts ★ Novice
Canada
TendoZhion wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
TendoZhion wrote:
reporting lucas11 for insults and a death threat such as:
https://i.postimg.cc/d0WvtxJP/2023-03-31-6.png

But It Isn't That Threatening, It's Like One Of Fiery's Names

I'll burn someone? ON FIRE? No bud, that is threatning.

I mean it’s not really that bad. It’s not like they can actually do it or anything.
Messages 1820 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
United States
Noob68 wrote:
TendoZhion wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
TendoZhion wrote:
reporting lucas11 for insults and a death threat such as:
https://i.postimg.cc/d0WvtxJP/2023-03-31-6.png

But It Isn't That Threatening, It's Like One Of Fiery's Names

I'll burn someone? ON FIRE? No bud, that is threatning.

I mean it’s not really that bad. It’s not like they can actually do it or anything.

Yeah, but the fact that he said that. That really is just sad

Page :  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  99 

Back to Official topics
Back to the forum