NEW BATTLE MODE TRICK
Page: 1
On 2026-09-21 at 20:42:46
OMG I'm so happy to announce to you this new strategy on battle mode.
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
On 2026-09-21 at 22:59:03
If this is actually the first instance of this being discovered then I will not believe you
On 2026-09-22 at 00:28:12
If this is actually the first instance of this being discovered then I will not believe you
I've done it before not new
1On 2026-09-22 at 13:04:19
If this is actually the first instance of this being discovered then I will not believe you
I've done it before not new
On 2026-09-26 at 08:24:08
That's such a good stat!
On 2026-10-04 at 01:09:44
OMG I'm so happy to announce to you this new strategy on battle mode.
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
This is a great plan! But one question, why would ANYBODY want to leave themselves vulnerable at the start of a battle!?!? I usually get my balloons out first thing!
On 2026-10-04 at 02:42:50
OMG I'm so happy to announce to you this new strategy on battle mode.
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
(Taurus25 is me btw)
If you fall with 1 balloon, you would normally die, but if you fall with 1 balloon equipped and you click the button to blow balloons just before you get fully picked up, you can survive.
This strategy works when you're baiting the enemy thinking that they won, but then you can punish them
I already knew that.
Page: 1
56833 pts ★ Titan
9456 pts ★ Expert