/| Mario Kart PC |\

peaple with the most wrs in mario kart 64 by alterto gamer

smile

Page:  1 

vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
@ytsirbeanz 1wr 7th
@goodrank8thjackson 5wr 2nd
@capcom 3wr 3rd
@tataolka 1wr 8th
@purplereiewer 2wr 4th
@beaner 2wr 5th
@alberto123 1wr 9th
@fin_boi 1wr 10th
@juanmarker 1wr 6th
@xrunner48 1wr 11th
@kinsley_ 1wr 12th
@m4x1mumy33t 12wr 1st
@boneking 1wr 13th





the person who made it is not an real player so i left an commet on all the mario kart cups that are number 1 so you know witch ones i am doing
mario_facepalm2
check1
vs55240 pts ★ Titan
battle11072 pts ★ Champion
United States
@ytsirbeanz 1wr 8th
@goodrank8thjackson 3wr 2nd
@capcom 3wr 5th
@chocoblox 1wr 9th
@tataolka 1wr 10th
@purplereiewer 4wr 1st
@beaner 2wr 7th
@alberto123 1wr 11th
@nodac64 1wr 12th
@fin_boi 1wr 13th
@tid 3wr 3rd
@juanmarker 2wr 5th
@luigi4evr 1wr 14th
@xrunner48 1wr 15th
@lolochorizo 1wr 16th
@kinsley- 3wr 6th

the person who made it is not an real player so i left an commet on all the mario kart cups that are number 1 so you know witch ones i am doing

TELL ME WHERE U FOUND IT PLZ!
vs32404 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
Japan
Where did you get the source of information? Anyways I play mario kart 64 sometimes sad I'm not on there xD
vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
Where did you get the source of information? Anyways I play mario kart 64 sometimes sad I'm not on there xD

i went on the rankings of eatch track and put down the records
vs47678 pts ★ Titan
battle12012 pts ★ Champion
Australia
Where did you get the source of information? Anyways I play mario kart 64 sometimes sad I'm not on there xD

If you are talking about Mario Kart 64 made by Nintendo, I think you should read the title again.
vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
welcome wrote:
Where did you get the source of information? Anyways I play mario kart 64 sometimes sad I'm not on there xD

If you are talking about Mario Kart 64 made by Nintendo, I think you should read the title again.

no i am not i am tallking about the custom cup in mkpc
surprised1
ok1
vs97490 pts ★ Titan
battle14539 pts ★ Champion
Canada
@ytsirbeanz 1wr 8th
@goodrank8thjackson 4wr 1st
@capcom 3wr 5th
@tataolka 1wr 9th
@purplereiewer 3wr 2nd
@beaner 2wr 7th
@alberto123 1wr 10th
@fin_boi 1wr 11th
@tid 3wr 3rd
@juanmarker 2wr 5th
@luigi4evr 1wr 12th
@xrunner48 1wr 13th
@lolochorizo 1wr 14th
@kinsley_ 3wr 6th
@m4x1mumy33t 1wr 15th

the person who made it is not an real player so i left an commet on all the mario kart cups that are number 1 so you know witch ones i am doing

first of all... i have no clue what this is about, and second... im last... wth 💀

edit: are we serious :/
anyways, this is the multicup...
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?mid=4233
vs15892 pts ★ Master
battle25973 pts ★ Legend
United States
@ytsirbeanz 1wr 8th
@goodrank8thjackson 4wr 1st
@capcom 3wr 5th
@tataolka 1wr 9th
@purplereiewer 3wr 2nd
@beaner 2wr 7th
@alberto123 1wr 10th
@fin_boi 1wr 11th
@tid 3wr 3rd
@juanmarker 2wr 5th
@luigi4evr 1wr 12th
@xrunner48 1wr 13th
@lolochorizo 1wr 14th
@kinsley_ 3wr 6th
@m4x1mumy33t 1wr 15th

the person who made it is not an real player so i left an commet on all the mario kart cups that are number 1 so you know witch ones i am doing

first of all... i have no clue what this is about, and second... im last... wth 💀

well it says you got 1st in n64 dk jungle parkway with 001.407 and the record was done on 9/16/2026 so you made an wr on the mk64 mit cup
vs97490 pts ★ Titan
battle14539 pts ★ Champion
Canada
there we go... got most of the still technically possible ones... the ones i dont have it on will either never be beaten, or i genuinely dont want to take that much time beating them... enjoy
vs86827 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
I probably would try to get on the leaderboard but the multicup is genuinely really bad and not at all fun to play on, some of the tracks literally have 1 checkpoint in fact, and if I really wanted to play image tracks then Hoppingicon's version is right there and he does it 100 times better than Allertor
vs9354 pts ★ Expert
battle6941 pts ★ Racer
United States
Eh, I like Super better...

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum