/| Mario Kart PC |\

"I'll rate your MKPC tracks" returns!

smile

Page:  1  2 

vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Hazel wrote:
I sent my 3 best tracks on the previous topic I think so I'll just send SNES Mario Circuit 2 for now :p

Link: https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=229471


Layout: 7: Good turns, but pretty much just Mario Circuit 2.

Visuals: 10: Love the toads in the bleachers, and it looks very polished. Amazing.

Fun: 8: Fun to drive on, and pleasing overall.

Total is 25/30
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
WII U mario kart stadium(my version)https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=234109


Layout: 7: Mario Kart Stadium, but tighter. That's what it is.

Visuals: 7: SOme of the visuals are good, but again, it feels like there is too much decor.

Fun: 5: Why the 5 laps? This one was just kinda "eh".

Score is 19/30
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Guys! I just recently rated tracks, and 2 of them both got 25/30! I need help deciding which should go higher than the other.

If you think this one is better, react with upvote.
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=233438

If you think this one is better, react with checkmark.
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=229471

If you made one of these tracks, you can still react.

At 4pm PDT on Wendsday September 9th, whichever track gets more reactions, will get a position higher than the other.
vs13390 pts ★ Champion
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Italy
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/circuit.php?id=237462
Wario's stadium but its more long
vs4965 pts ★ Budding pilot
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Vietnam
vs8822 pts ★ Expert
battle6625 pts ★ Racer
France
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=236284

Page:  1  2 

Back to The game
Back to the forum