Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour
Page: 1
On 2026-09-30 at 03:07:28
Knoah: Today we are mourning the end of Mario Kart Tour. A big thanks to Super Mario Run, Who's the Only Mario Game on the iOS surviving. He was one of the most popular operating systems between the 2019 to 2026, He Got the Tour Tracks from the Mario kart 8 Deluxe universe. This will be his gravestone.
(A Gravestone Show up)
Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.
(Knoah Close the Book)
Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.
(Super Mario Run Walks off)
(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)
(A Gravestone Show up)
Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.
(Knoah Close the Book)
Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.
(Super Mario Run Walks off)
(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)
4On 2026-09-30 at 03:26:57
first Dr Mario world and now you, Mario kart tour.


On 2026-09-30 at 08:41:28
..
. .
. .
. .
........
(This is supposed to be a gravestone)
On 2026-09-30 at 10:24:17
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
1On 2026-09-30 at 12:57:12
I played since the game started
On 2026-09-30 at 13:47:11

I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore
On 2026-09-30 at 15:32:30

I'll keep posting this image on these MKTour topics until I can't anymore
if you don't care when why even make a post
On 2026-09-30 at 15:33:20
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
On 2026-09-30 at 15:42:03
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
same
On 2026-09-30 at 15:51:56
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
same
well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)
On 2026-09-30 at 15:56:24
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
same
well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)
how we all are right now.

On 2026-09-30 at 16:28:41
MKW go to the MKT gravestone and:
MKW:R.I.P MKT,I miss you

MKW walks off and talk to MKDS
MKW:hey MKDS,MKT is shutdown.
...
MKW:R.I.P MKT,I miss you


MKW walks off and talk to MKDS
MKW:hey MKDS,MKT is shutdown.
...
On 2026-09-30 at 16:30:43
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
same
well it's gone now. forever. (breaks into tears)
how we all are right now.

We? Who's we?
The game was like a casino in a shining rectangle
1
1On 2026-09-30 at 17:44:37
Thanks to Mario kart tour because when I was younger I would make fanmade character and stuff art for Mario kart tour of custom character selection icons. We will miss you.
On 2026-09-30 at 17:48:19
Knoah: Today we are mourning the end of Mario Kart Tour. A big thanks to Super Mario Run, Who's the Only Mario Game on the iOS surviving. He was one of the most popular operating systems between the 2019 to 2026, He Got the Tour Tracks from the Mario kart 8 Deluxe universe. This will be his gravestone.
(A Gravestone Show up)
Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.
(Knoah Close the Book)
Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.
(Super Mario Run Walks off)
(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)
(A Gravestone Show up)
Knoah: Okay, let the burial begin.
(Knoah Close the Book)
Super Mario Run: Rest in Peace, Mario Kart Tour.
(Super Mario Run Walks off)
(R.I.P Mario Kart Tour, 2019 to 2026)
On 2026-09-30 at 18:10:44
I remember when I was a pro in the game, i didn't lose any race, i think I was in the global top of 50cc (i didn't knew there were more ccs) but then, after i got the switch 1,i switched to Mario Kart 8 and since then, i abandoned my childhood game, thank you MKTOUR, for everything, oh and also im back (couldn't play a lot BC of highschool) but yeah RIP MKTOUR
Yesterday at 04:28:28
i want to thank mario kart tour for everything it did for me.
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
since i was 10 years old, this was my favorite mobile game.
i used to spend hours grinding to become one of the best players in the world and collect every character, kart, glider and badge that was possible without buying stuff with real money.
so once again, thank you for everything and goodbye mario kart tour. i'll never forget you
same bro I actually played Mario kart tour before Mario kart 8 deluxe cuz we didn't have a switch and yea I spent way too much time on it
Same, I played it since I was 9 or maybe even 8
Page: 1
6319 pts ★ Racer
5000 pts ★ Novice