/| Mario Kart PC |\

MKPC Tournament 10!!! Competitive 5th birthday!!! Special UEFA EURO 2021

smile

Page : 

Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
CM_desu wrote:
i accept this early


The problem is that your account is still banned. If he gets unbanned before June 1st, you might be able to enter the qualifiers.
Messages 84 - Boo Boo
vs8661 pts ★ Expert
battle5305 pts ★ Novice
France
Ryubix wrote:
BOISSSS wrote:
can i watch the competition?

or do i gotta enter?

Tryyal wrote:
Good luck, fellas! Kick butt!

Indeed!


It's technically possible to watch the tournament, if any of the 16 participants wants to stream or record one of his matches. :)

You can enter the qualifiers if you wish, in hopes to grab one of the last spots for the tournament. 8)


Puis-je m'inscrire pour cela de 2022.
SVP, Rubix.
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
BOISSSS wrote:
can i watch the competition?

or do i gotta enter?

Tryyal wrote:
Good luck, fellas! Kick butt!

Indeed!


It's technically possible to watch the tournament, if any of the 16 participants wants to stream or record one of his matches. :)

You can enter the qualifiers if you wish, in hopes to grab one of the last spots for the tournament. 8)


Puis-je m'inscrire pour cela de 2022.
SVP, Rubix.


Hmm, tu peux t’inscrire pour le tournoi de cet été tu sais? :p
Messages 1691 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs14570 pts ★ Champion
battle6049 pts ★ Racer
United States
Ryubix wrote:
For now, players that 100% confirm their will to participate, but will have to play the qualifying tournament in order to play with the invited top players:
>@Tresjx (Dominican Republic)
>@GalaxyCats (United States/China)
>@WhitneyHouston (United States)
>@Wazz (United States)

here
Messages 101 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
vs12806 pts ★ Champion
battle5428 pts ★ Novice
United States
Was notified by Ryubix about this, I accepted in dms and I might as well make it public. Happy to be here, gl to all.
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
After discussion with the event hosts, @Enton was promoted from the qualifiers, directly into the group stage!

Starting now, the qualifiers will instead offers 2 spots instead of just 1! Registration for the qualifiers is possible until sunday evening!
Messages 84 - Boo Boo
vs8661 pts ★ Expert
battle5305 pts ★ Novice
France
Ryubix wrote:
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
BOISSSS wrote:
can i watch the competition?

or do i gotta enter?

Tryyal wrote:
Good luck, fellas! Kick butt!

Indeed!


It's technically possible to watch the tournament, if any of the 16 participants wants to stream or record one of his matches. :)

You can enter the qualifiers if you wish, in hopes to grab one of the last spots for the tournament. 8)


Puis-je m'inscrire pour cela de 2022.
SVP, Rubix.


Hmm, tu peux t’inscrire pour le tournoi de cet été tu sais? :p


Merci beaucoup
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
BOISSSS wrote:
can i watch the competition?

or do i gotta enter?

Tryyal wrote:
Good luck, fellas! Kick butt!

Indeed!


It's technically possible to watch the tournament, if any of the 16 participants wants to stream or record one of his matches. :)

You can enter the qualifiers if you wish, in hopes to grab one of the last spots for the tournament. 8)


Puis-je m'inscrire pour cela de 2022.
SVP, Rubix.


Hmm, tu peux t’inscrire pour le tournoi de cet été tu sais? :p


Merci beaucoup


Je te rajoute à la liste des qualifications? :)
Messages 84 - Boo Boo
vs8661 pts ★ Expert
battle5305 pts ★ Novice
France
Ryubix wrote:
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
NC4 wrote:
Ryubix wrote:
BOISSSS wrote:
can i watch the competition?

or do i gotta enter?

Tryyal wrote:
Good luck, fellas! Kick butt!

Indeed!


It's technically possible to watch the tournament, if any of the 16 participants wants to stream or record one of his matches. :)

You can enter the qualifiers if you wish, in hopes to grab one of the last spots for the tournament. 8)


Puis-je m'inscrire pour cela de 2022.
SVP, Rubix.


Hmm, tu peux t’inscrire pour le tournoi de cet été tu sais? :p


Merci beaucoup


Je te rajoute à la liste des qualifications? :)


Je vous remercie @Ryubix
C'est la 2ème compétition que je ferais sur MKPC
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
DERNIER JOUR POUR S'INSCRIRE AU QUALIFICATIONS DE LA SEMAINE PROCHAINE!!!
LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE QUALIFIERS NEXT WEEK!!!
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
up
F
Messages 1 - Goomba Goomba
vs8051 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Canada
J'aimerais m'inscire. merci
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/309729458925993985/843940744359575552/unknown.png
Messages 84 - Boo Boo
vs8661 pts ★ Expert
battle5305 pts ★ Novice
France
@Ryubix est-ce que je pourrait enregistrer le tableau stp
Messages 2673 - King Mario King Mario
vs33381 pts ★ Legend
battle9492 pts ★ Expert
France
NC-8 wrote:
@Ryubix est-ce que je pourrait enregistrer le tableau stp


Hmm oui, rien ne t'empêche de réutiliser cette image?
Messages 84 - Boo Boo
vs8661 pts ★ Expert
battle5305 pts ★ Novice
France
Ryubix wrote:
NC-8 wrote:
@Ryubix est-ce que je pourrait enregistrer le tableau stp


Hmm oui, rien ne t'empêche de réutiliser cette image?


Merci merci
Messages 486 - Metal Luigi Metal Luigi
vs154835 pts ★ Superstar
battle27055 pts ★ Legend
United Arab Emirates
Glad to hear I've made the Top 18! Ryubix and GalaxyCats, I've contacted you both now as you requested... please let me know if you have any other questions, comments or concerns and do let me know about when you'd like that profile/biography written up~!!! I'm really looking forward to completing...

...so MAY THE BEST RACER WIN! Mwahaha...!? Now at 13150 points and 727th in ranking, I'm still rising through the ranks to hopefully be one of the best players ever!!! Of course, I'm not exactly sure I can beat the best, even if I can run with them... let's see with this tournament how exactly we'll all fare.

And once again, mwahaha! I made it!

(I just hope that I'm not going against any hackers...)


You are not going against any hackers, don't worry. ^^
There is no way to hack this game.
Messages 3048 - King Mario King Mario
vs140309 pts ★ Superstar
battle6189 pts ★ Racer
France
Glad to hear I've made the Top 18! Ryubix and GalaxyCats, I've contacted you both now as you requested... please let me know if you have any other questions, comments or concerns and do let me know about when you'd like that profile/biography written up~!!! I'm really looking forward to completing...

...so MAY THE BEST RACER WIN! Mwahaha...!? Now at 13150 points and 727th in ranking, I'm still rising through the ranks to hopefully be one of the best players ever!!! Of course, I'm not exactly sure I can beat the best, even if I can run with them... let's see with this tournament how exactly we'll all fare.

And once again, mwahaha! I made it!

(I just hope that I'm not going against any hackers...)


There is literally no way or no cheat code to hack in this game so that's impossible
Ah and: stop calling people who know snake "hackers" just cause they are better ty
Messages 3419 - King Mario King Mario
vs66229 pts ★ Titan
battle13051 pts ★ Champion
Japan
Glad to hear I've made the Top 18! Ryubix and GalaxyCats, I've contacted you both now as you requested... please let me know if you have any other questions, comments or concerns and do let me know about when you'd like that profile/biography written up~!!! I'm really looking forward to completing...

...so MAY THE BEST RACER WIN! Mwahaha...!? Now at 13150 points and 727th in ranking, I'm still rising through the ranks to hopefully be one of the best players ever!!! Of course, I'm not exactly sure I can beat the best, even if I can run with them... let's see with this tournament how exactly we'll all fare.

And once again, mwahaha! I made it!

(I just hope that I'm not going against any hackers...)
you wont go against any cheaters there's no reason to cheat in this game
Messages 1691 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs14570 pts ★ Champion
battle6049 pts ★ Racer
United States
I have msged both Ryubix and wh
ok3
check2

Page : 

Back to The game
Back to the forum