/| Mario Kart PC |\

Your MKPC Detective

smile

Page:  1 

vs11340 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
Note: Thank you moderators and admins for doing your job. I know we are all greatly thankful that we have you. This isn't about me trying to replace or be a moderator, but rather to try and help and understand the community better. If you do not approve of this, I can take this forum post down and you can too. Again, thank you for protecting MKPC.

Hi. I'm Neowave. If you don't know me I'm pretty active on the forum and online at least twice a day.
I know there are some mysteries on MKPC. I'm here to detect them.
For example: "Why did this person delete their account?" "Who is this track made by? They used a different username." "Who is troll rating my tracks?" etc.

I know the moderation team could probably figure this stuff out, and I don't have moderation powers.
But I do have what this site has given me. (Advanced forum search, someone's latest messages, tracks they've made, etc.)

If I find anything inapropriate in the middle of my detective work, I can report it.
For example, if someone made an inapropriate track with a fake username, and I found out who did it, I can report them.

If you find anything unusual, mysterious, or uncomfortable, remember you can have me try to deduct and figure it out.

Again, thank you moderation and admin team for keeping this place safe. :)

Page:  1 

Back to The game
Back to the forum