/| Mario Kart PC |\

If you were Wargor, what updates you would add?

smile

Page :  ...  19 

Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Coopa2-64 wrote:
Those Are Some Strange Things To Add rire

Be quiet. This isn't a funny situation. I already regret I did this experiment and now you're making fun of me. Just mind your own business and stop talking because we don't need your interventions.
mario_facepalm1
Messages 11097 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?
mario_facepalm1
Messages 4501 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

He will forgive you dw, the person with you may have problems is me lol (don't worry, I also accept your apologies (I'm not directly concerned but whatever))
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...
mario_facepalm1
Messages 1803 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
Antarctica
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

Why is everybody in my friend circle either gay, diabetic or austitsic? Eh it doesn't matter, at least, you're telling the truth about you liking Lely
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

Why is everybody in my friend circle either gay, diabetic or austitsic? Eh it doesn't matter, at least, you're telling the truth about you liking Lely

It's just Osc, don't worry lmfao
Messages 11097 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?
mario_facepalm1
Messages 1803 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
Antarctica
DEBATE CLOSED
I don't want this topic to get locked because of this.
mario_facepalm4
up1
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly
ok2
thumbsup2
mario_facepalm1
Messages 11097 - King Mario King Mario
vs35065 pts ★ Legend
battle6102 pts ★ Racer
France
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you Lely
mario_facepalm1
Messages 1803 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
Antarctica
Back to the topic and still debate open?
Anyway, I'll also make a chat filter and a DM Filter, to keep bad words out of MKPC.
Messages 4501 - King Mario King Mario
vs76724 pts ★ Titan
battle12573 pts ★ Champion
France
Back to the topic and still debate open?
Anyway, I'll also make a chat filter and a DM Filter, to keep bad words out of MKPC.

There is already something like this for the online mode
Messages 1803 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
Antarctica
FR_Senko wrote:
Back to the topic and still debate open?
Anyway, I'll also make a chat filter and a DM Filter, to keep bad words out of MKPC.

There is already something like this for the online mode

I'll check it out, but what about Forum chat filter? And again DM Filter.
cross2
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you... Lely

And I forgive you Nudge !
Truth is, I felt like pranking someone, since we both agreed that the community was boring nowadays. I did contact Nudge about that, since I know we'd do good together. We first changed our passwords, so we could create a new password and tell each other about it. The only rule we did set was to not look at the other person's DM, which I personally respected. Afterwards, we started to act like we normally do, that's why I wrote an essay while I was in Nudge's account and that's why everything seemed weird. But that's not the end of the story. I decided to do the change up ; while I had to respond to Coolio telling me Lely (so, me, but in Nudge's account) was a faggot and stuff, I told him it wasn't okay, then I changed my mind, along with the prank, which means I became brutal towards Nudge who is currently in my account, then we decided to create this short drama, everything was made up. At some point, it was time for the last change up, I'd act like I did at the beginning, so in a more protective way. That's everything you need to know. We pranked you all.  
smile2
mario_facepalm1
clap1
handshake1
Messages 1803 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs18027 pts ★ Master
battle8660 pts ★ Expert
Antarctica
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you... Lely

And I forgive you Nudge !
Truth is, I felt like pranking someone, since we both agreed that the community was boring nowadays. I did contact Nudge about that, since I know we'd do good together. We first changed our passwords, so we could create a new password and tell each other about it. The only rule we did set was to not look at the other person's DM, which I personally respected. Afterwards, we started to act like we normally do, that's why I wrote an essay while I was in Nudge's account and that's why everything seemed weird. But that's not the end of the story. I decided to do the change up ; while I had to respond to Coolio telling me Lely (so, me, but in Nudge's account) was a faggot and stuff, I told him it wasn't okay, then I changed my mind, along with the prank, which means I became brutal towards Nudge who is currently in my account, then we decided to create this short drama, everything was made up. At some point, it was time for the last change up, I'd act like I did at the beginning, so in a more protective way. That's everything you need to know. We pranked you all.  

Are you serious?





I like a good prank. *shakes hand*
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you... Lely

And I forgive you Nudge !
Truth is, I felt like pranking someone, since we both agreed that the community was boring nowadays. I did contact Nudge about that, since I know we'd do good together. We first changed our passwords, so we could create a new password and tell each other about it. The only rule we did set was to not look at the other person's DM, which I personally respected. Afterwards, we started to act like we normally do, that's why I wrote an essay while I was in Nudge's account and that's why everything seemed weird. But that's not the end of the story. I decided to do the change up ; while I had to respond to Coolio telling me Lely (so, me, but in Nudge's account) was a faggot and stuff, I told him it wasn't okay, then I changed my mind, along with the prank, which means I became brutal towards Nudge who is currently in my account, then we decided to create this short drama, everything was made up. At some point, it was time for the last change up, I'd act like I did at the beginning, so in a more protective way. That's everything you need to know. We pranked you all.  

Actual Nudge here, and I can confirm that I followed the PM rule, since the only ones I saw were the ones from Max I didn’t even understand, so I only really saw the ones with you
mario_facepalm1
Messages 56 - Boo Boo
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Add a feature where topics/accounts with racial slurs will be immediately banned.

Wait, did the admins already do that?
Messages 1563 - Golden Mario Golden Mario
vs9565 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you... Lely

And I forgive you Nudge !
Truth is, I felt like pranking someone, since we both agreed that the community was boring nowadays. I did contact Nudge about that, since I know we'd do good together. We first changed our passwords, so we could create a new password and tell each other about it. The only rule we did set was to not look at the other person's DM, which I personally respected. Afterwards, we started to act like we normally do, that's why I wrote an essay while I was in Nudge's account and that's why everything seemed weird. But that's not the end of the story. I decided to do the change up ; while I had to respond to Coolio telling me Lely (so, me, but in Nudge's account) was a faggot and stuff, I told him it wasn't okay, then I changed my mind, along with the prank, which means I became brutal towards Nudge who is currently in my account, then we decided to create this short drama, everything was made up. At some point, it was time for the last change up, I'd act like I did at the beginning, so in a more protective way. That's everything you need to know. We pranked you all.  

Due To This Prank, Half Of This Topic Wasn't Used For What It Was Made For And A Whole Page Had Basically Zero Relation To The Topic.   : facepalm: Or :mario_facepalm: If You Love Amogus!!!!!
Also, This Is No Longer War Certified And I Expect To Be Facepalmed And To Have A Stupid Useless Argument Happen Because Of This Message. If The Stupid Useless Argument Doesn't Happen Then I Will Consider Myself Lucky For The Moment, But Unfortunately There Is A Very High Chance Of The Stupid Useless Argument Happening.
Also, Remember This: The More You Argue, The Higher My Rank Gets, And I Don't Want Either.
Wow I Didn't Know You People Loved Amogus!
mario_facepalm6
Messages 5322 - King Mario King Mario
vs46544 pts ★ Titan
battle6798 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Coopa2-64 wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
-BTS- wrote:
Coopa2-64 wrote:
This Topic Is War Certified 👍👍👍👍👍

Shut the hell up, nobody needs your certification on the situation. @-BTS- Because I was trolling you. Did you really think I cared about you ? Truth is, I don't. At all. You could get banned forever for all that I could care. Actually, let me rephrase this. Disappear from this website.

So this whole time… you faked being my friend? Can I trust any of my friends not to betray me, all of my friends I put a lot of trust into? Is Max even my friend? Who can I trust? 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, I never liked you, is it that hard to understand---
Sike... I really do care about you. I was just doing this to see if you were going to be mean to me, but you weren't. It really shows that you're an admirable person for staying kind even when I tear you down. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I’m not sure whether to trust this… You could be honest, but you could be lying… Please be honest when you answer this question: do you truly care about me?

Ofc I do. In fact, about my friends, you probably come 2nd after my boyfriend... Please trust me...

So you do trust me… I’m sorry for being such a crybaby. I shouldn’t have overreacted to your joke. I’m the one that should be apologising. I understand if you don’t, but do you forgive me?

Why should I forgive you ? I'm the one who did horrible things here. I'm sorry, I hope it didn't hurt your confidence and if that's the case, I'm sorry. Also @TendoTheCat no, the debate isn't finished yet, so let us settle it properly

I forgive you... Lely

And I forgive you Nudge !
Truth is, I felt like pranking someone, since we both agreed that the community was boring nowadays. I did contact Nudge about that, since I know we'd do good together. We first changed our passwords, so we could create a new password and tell each other about it. The only rule we did set was to not look at the other person's DM, which I personally respected. Afterwards, we started to act like we normally do, that's why I wrote an essay while I was in Nudge's account and that's why everything seemed weird. But that's not the end of the story. I decided to do the change up ; while I had to respond to Coolio telling me Lely (so, me, but in Nudge's account) was a faggot and stuff, I told him it wasn't okay, then I changed my mind, along with the prank, which means I became brutal towards Nudge who is currently in my account, then we decided to create this short drama, everything was made up. At some point, it was time for the last change up, I'd act like I did at the beginning, so in a more protective way. That's everything you need to know. We pranked you all.  

Due To This Prank, Half Of This Topic Wasn't Used For What It Was Made For And A Whole Page Had Basically Zero Relation To The Topic.   : facepalm: Or :mario_facepalm: If You Love Amogus!!!!!
Also, This Is No Longer War Certified And I Expect To Be Facepalmed And To Have A Stupid Useless Argument Happen Because Of This Message. If The Stupid Useless Argument Doesn't Happen Then I Will Consider Myself Lucky For The Moment, But Unfortunately There Is A Very High Chance Of The Stupid Useless Argument Happening.
Also, Remember This: The More You Argue, The Higher My Rank Gets, And I Don't Want Either.

I’m honestly getting quite irritated by you.
1.) You say this had 0 relation to the topic, but there have been time that you sent a topic off-topic
2.) The only useless messages in this argument were yours, since all you did was interfere, then later on laugh at it.
3.) What is this “stupid useless argument”? You complaining in response to this?
4.) So basically you are trying to manipulate us into not responding? Sounds like you can’t even except a fact now
thumbsup3
mario_facepalm1
M
Messages 132 - Buzzy Beetle Buzzy Beetle
If I was Wargor, I would add more characters, such as :
- Baby Mario

- Baby Luigi

- Baby Peach

- Baby Daisy

- Baby Rosalina

- Lakitu

- The Koopalings

- Pauline

- Dixie Kong

- Nabbit

- King Bob-omb

- Kamek

And add the N64, GCN, Wii and 3DS tracks and arenas.
thumbsup4
thumbsdown2
mario_facepalm1

Page :  ...  19 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum