/| Mario Kart PC |\

cool games you found

smile

Page:  1 

vs13750 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
yeah i just wanna see some cool games, i want something new.
kirby drawing thing
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
vs11920 pts ★ Champion
battle5076 pts ★ Novice
United States
https://poki.com/en/g/fleeing-the-complex
bro I spent way too much time unlocking all the achievements lol
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
C
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United Kingdom
https://websim.com/@specter/webrune-v3-full-undertale-deltarune-ports (I Can't Figure Out How To Make It Into A Proper URL)

Deltarune,Undertale,Undertale Yellow,And The 10th Anniversary Battles Ported Into Websim...
vs34864 pts ★ Legend
battle8285 pts ★ Expert
United States
https://websim.com/@specter/webrune-v3-full-undertale-deltarune-ports (I Can't Figure Out How To Make It Into A Proper URL)

Deltarune,Undertale,Undertale Yellow,And The 10th Anniversary Battles Ported Into Websim...

so basically you press the url button on the orange border
once you press it this will appear: [url][/url]
paste the url between the ][ and it will turn into a real url
press the preview button to see if you did it right
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Turkey
I found a web port of sonic mania
https://kbhgames.com/game/sonic-mania-plus

Page:  1 

Back to Various discussions
Back to the forum