/| Mario Kart PC |\

When did you get your phone?

smile

Page:  1 

vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Puerto Rico
So I got my phone literally on this Monday .
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
Why are there two of this topic *[
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
I got mine for my 11th birthday in 2024
vs87420 pts ★ Titan
battle15988 pts ★ Master
Canada
Why are there two of this topic *[

It was probably accidentally duplicated. The back button can be fatal sometimes TwT
Either way, I deleted the other one ^^
thumbsup1
vs67294 pts ★ Titan
battle13792 pts ★ Champion
China
Bold of you to assume I have a phone in the first place.
vs12565 pts ★ Champion
battle8430 pts ★ Expert
Bulgaria
I got it on the 13th of September, 2024.

Page:  1 

Back to International forum
Back to the forum