/| MARIO KART PC |\

Forum Mario Kart PC - Advanced search

Results (279)

Birthday :D

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Thanks everyone!
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Mind adding me to the list? It's May 13th if you do

ban all bowser castle (SNES) tracks

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Now, I mean no offense when I say this, but maybe, just maybe, you're complaining about your own skill level here? The tracks in question are the ones deliberately made to be difficult. To test you. And if you're complaining about them being too hard, you've clearly failed that test. Keep playing them, get better at them, maybe use characters with better handling to give yourself an easier time. But every complaint I see about the game is its difficulty, and that's the point. This game is filled with little kids who aren't that good at MK, so why not make tracks that force them to improve at the series in general?

Ryubix Tournament: Conference Leagues

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Since everyone's pressuring me to, fine.

Name (MKPC): InfiNate
Name (Discord): InfinateGamer#6045
National team: Europe
MKPC PRO League team: Celestial Guardians (captain)
Country: United Kingdom (England)
Conference: EU
Tournament experience: MKPC Tournament 7, 8 and 9, placing 4th, 4th and 8th respectively.

Are there YouTubers on MKPC?

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Your audience?
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
When I get the right equipment, I can easily start doing MKPC videos. At the moment, all I got is an MK7 time trial proof vid. But I'd be ok with starting MKPC

is mario kart , 7,8 or mario kart tour is the best game.

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Sorry, competitive me took over. I spent way too much time in TT as you already know, and top 200 worldwide isn't even that good imo. I used to be the exact same but I honestly just want to bring out the best in me now, and I can't do that with, say, Soda Jet + Roller wheels.
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Not saying clones are bad. I use Metal Mario in MK7 I have no right to judge. They're just unnecessary.

By the way I recommend getting the B-dasher and Slick tyres now they're some of the best parts in the game
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
LuigiDawg wrote:
InfiNate wrote:
LuigiDawg wrote:
InfiNate wrote:
7. No question. Out of all the games out there I agree, Wii's best. But out of these 3, Mario Kart 7 is so much better. The game looks really good by early 3ds standards, it's the first game with a choice for all 3 parts of the kart, and it's got a damn good physics engine unlike 8, which is sadly a little too polished (yes I like glitches in my game, shut up). That said I feel like they learnt their lesson with MK8 but it doesn't feel as smooth as the others.

You have a good point, but 7 has a MAJOR flaw, in that it is SEVERELY lacking in Single-Player Content. For 8, it has Local Multiplayer, so families can play it together. And, with 8 Deluxe, the Battle Mode is really fun, even in single player.
In 7 though? You can't play it with family (because why would you have 2 3DS' in the same house), the battle mode is way more bland, and online is no fun because you can't pull off some ultra shortcuts that made some tracks actually fun (a good example is Maka Wuhu).
Also they put HONEY QUEEN, A QUITE CHARACTER THAT ONLY APPEARED IN 2 GAMES PRIOR, IN OVER WALUIGI.
THAT'S HONESTLY KINDA RETARDED.
Wiggler's cool, though.

Few points I can make here.
1. Nintendo doesn't seem to care about character appearances, since they add clones that didn't even appear in games (cough cough baby Daisy/Rosalina, mega cough cough PGP)
2. I understand the lack of multiplayer is an issue, but you don't make handheld consoles as "fun for all the family". If it was on a proper console, rather than 3ds, then the lack of multiplayer content would be an issue. But you don't compare multiplayer accessibility between a mainline Nintendo console and a handheld, especially when the mainline console came [i]later.[/i]
3. Cut Nintendo some slack. The 3ds isn't as powerful as a wii because, you know, handheld. So I doubt the game could handle as much content. They had about as much as MKDS (minus the missions that would've been cool), the last handheld game, with new mechanics added.
4. There are still multiple glitches in the game, they only patched the Wuhu Island tracks. Other tracks have glitches and to my knowledge, many people do Daisy Cruiser glitch online no problem. Not a cakewalk but it's consistent.
4.5. Maka Wuhu is extremely fun with or without the glitch. Besides it was so infamous that anyone could use it. Hell, you didn't even need a mushroom, nor hitting the lake, just drift off and hit a rock in the right spot and you could do it. Wuhu Loop was even easier. They were both patched for a good reason.
5. Yes, you would have 2 3DSs in the same house. I know many people with siblings who don't share their 2/3DSs so they had to get multiple, I'm one of them. If you're a single child you're out of luck, but otherwise chances are you've got more than 1 and you can play multiplayer.

1. Yes, but obviously they DO listen to fans, with them adding Funky to Tour.
2. You're right on that; I can't argue with that.
3. I never said it lacked content in general. It's just, once you unlock all the characters and most the kart Parts, there's not much else to do in the game when you're by yourself and don't have good wifi.
4. You're wrong about them also patching glitches on the Wuhu Island tracks; they also patched a glitch in GBA BC1 too. As for Daisy Cruiser, I had no idea that glitch even existed, as to my knowledge, I only knew about Wuhu Loop, Maka Wuhu, and GBA BC1, and I only knew how to pull off Maka Wuhu.
4.5. If they were patched for a good reason, what makes them different from the other glitch cuts for them to not be patched? Also, personally, Maka Wuhu isn't honestly that fun to race on for me, though the graphics do look amazing.
5. I mean, that's mostly true, but why would a single person have 2 Copies of Mario Kart 7? Even if they had 2 3DSs, they wouldn't have the need to own more than one copy of the same game.
Also, why would anybody have 2 3DSs?

1. Yeah but they also added countless clones that no-one asked for. Also I didn't say they don't listen to fans I just said they'll add whoever they want, not the characters that appear the most.
2. Glad we agree on something.
3. It's not whether you have good wifi or not, they basically dropped the servers. It's so hard for me to find a stable match anymore and I have decent wifi that works with literally any other game. Also, you say "once you've unlocked everything" like it doesn't take forever. I've been playing the game for 4 years, and I've only got the gold glider, because I can't be bothered to get 10000 VR with terrible servers, or win every GP. Btw time trials exists if you wanna kill time, and I've spent over 1000 hours on there, don't judge.
4. Yes they patched rBC1, but not entirely. People found you could still do the glitch, it's just insanely harder.
4.5 They were all patched because they were extremely easy to do, especially in Maka Wuhu and BC1's cases, and here's the important part - they were discovered while the devs still cared about the game. Since then 12 other glitches have been found, if I recall. Daisy Cruiser, Neo Bowser City, Shy Guy Bazaar, Maple Treeway, Luigi Mansion, Wario Shipyard, DK Pass, Airship Fortress, Dino Dino Jungle, Rainbow Road (but no-one's pulled it off in a run yet), Koopa Cape and DK Jungle. The main reason they weren't patched was time. However, in DKJ's case you can see the fastest Spotpass ghost do the glitch.
5. If your siblings are anything like mine, they'll want whatever you want, without wanting to share. It's very common around here. So I kinda needed to get them a 2ds with everything I had. My best friends at school are twins with the exact same issue, and I play MK7 with them regularly.
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
LuigiDawg wrote:
InfiNate wrote:
7. No question. Out of all the games out there I agree, Wii's best. But out of these 3, Mario Kart 7 is so much better. The game looks really good by early 3ds standards, it's the first game with a choice for all 3 parts of the kart, and it's got a damn good physics engine unlike 8, which is sadly a little too polished (yes I like glitches in my game, shut up). That said I feel like they learnt their lesson with MK8 but it doesn't feel as smooth as the others.

You have a good point, but 7 has a MAJOR flaw, in that it is SEVERELY lacking in Single-Player Content. For 8, it has Local Multiplayer, so families can play it together. And, with 8 Deluxe, the Battle Mode is really fun, even in single player.
In 7 though? You can't play it with family (because why would you have 2 3DS' in the same house), the battle mode is way more bland, and online is no fun because you can't pull off some ultra shortcuts that made some tracks actually fun (a good example is Maka Wuhu).
Also they put HONEY QUEEN, A QUITE CHARACTER THAT ONLY APPEARED IN 2 GAMES PRIOR, IN OVER WALUIGI.
THAT'S HONESTLY KINDA RETARDED.
Wiggler's cool, though.

Few points I can make here.
1. Nintendo doesn't seem to care about character appearances, since they add clones that didn't even appear in games (cough cough baby Daisy/Rosalina, mega cough cough PGP)
2. I understand the lack of multiplayer is an issue, but you don't make handheld consoles as "fun for all the family". If it was on a proper console, rather than 3ds, then the lack of multiplayer content would be an issue. But you don't compare multiplayer accessibility between a mainline Nintendo console and a handheld, especially when the mainline console came [i]later.[/i]
3. Cut Nintendo some slack. The 3ds isn't as powerful as a wii because, you know, handheld. So I doubt the game could handle as much content. They had about as much as MKDS (minus the missions that would've been cool), the last handheld game, with new mechanics added.
4. There are still multiple glitches in the game, they only patched the Wuhu Island tracks. Other tracks have glitches and to my knowledge, many people do Daisy Cruiser glitch online no problem. Not a cakewalk but it's consistent.
4.5. Maka Wuhu is extremely fun with or without the glitch. Besides it was so infamous that anyone could use it. Hell, you didn't even need a mushroom, nor hitting the lake, just drift off and hit a rock in the right spot and you could do it. Wuhu Loop was even easier. They were both patched for a good reason.
5. Yes, you would have 2 3DSs in the same house. I know many people with siblings who don't share their 2/3DSs so they had to get multiple, I'm one of them. If you're a single child you're out of luck, but otherwise chances are you've got more than 1 and you can play multiplayer.
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
7. No question. Out of all the games out there I agree, Wii's best. But out of these 3, Mario Kart 7 is so much better. The game looks really good by early 3ds standards, it's the first game with a choice for all 3 parts of the kart, and it's got a damn good physics engine unlike 8, which is sadly a little too polished (yes I like glitches in my game, shut up). That said I feel like they learnt their lesson with MK8 but it doesn't feel as smooth as the others.

new characters.

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Desti wrote:
baby luigi,baby daisy, baby peach, bébé mario and baby rosalina. ;)

NO

To all the SSBU players...any thoughts on the latest patch?

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
JamBurger wrote:
InfiNate wrote:
Almost a quarter of the cast, however, got buffed.

DiD pAcMaN gEt BuFfEd?

Sadly, no changes to Pac-Man. I don't see what they could buff though
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
So I've gathered that a few people on here play Smash Ultimate, so I wanted to see what people thought on the newest update, which released a week and a half ago (people have now had time to experience the changes).

Pretty simple update honestly, but here's the run down of it:
1. The addition of a fun new character, Min-Min from the ARMS series. While a tier list still hasn't been made yet, I'm sure she's going to be a high-mid tier. People have already figured out a lot of tech with her. Someone already found a 100% true 0-death (instakill) combo with her and her playstyle destroys slow, heavy, and projectile characters all at once.

2. The actual patches. For once, there's not a single character in this game who got worse overall. Almost a quarter of the cast, however, got buffed. The main ones to watch out for are Mewtwo, Ike, Falco and Cap. Falcon, the last one in particular as he could go from not too good to amazing in this patch.

I think this sort of update's very healthy to the game myself, as it encourages people to play characters instead of making people drop them, but I'm love to hear your thoughts. I'm open to any and all questions you'd like answered as well.

Changement de pseudos

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Ok, thanks for telling me. take away the brackets if that's ok.
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
My current name's rubbed off on me, I'll go with my discord name [WUT] Infinite. If it works of course

50000 FRANCAIS !!!! MKPC FLAG COUNTER - OFFICIAL TOPIC

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Definitely as a joke bro...

Who is the strongest fighter in Smash Bros? (3DS/Wii U)

Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Weegee Loogi

If you don't mind me asking, why?
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Off-topic, but no
Messages 279 - Toadsworth Toadsworth
vs52099 pts ★ Titan
battle6419 pts ★ Racer
United Kingdom
Ryubix wrote:
If we talk in all seriousness Bayonetta have the most destruction potential. She destroyed the tier list upon her arrival back in the day.

Upon ARRIVAL? Ryubix. Listen to me. She's the only character in smash history to receive heavy nerfs and still maintain her spot as the best in the game. Smash 64 Pikachu, Melee Fox and Brawl MK all became mid-tiers are getting nerfed, but not Bayonetta.

Also to clear up the confusion, when someone says "best character" we're specifically referring to top level play. The tier lists always talk about how good characters are when you are playing them as good as you possibly can, and thus bases it off tournament results as well as matchups against every other character. This is why Meta Knight was considered overpowered in Brawl, since he had no losing matchups against anyone in the cast, and dominated every tournament.

Bayonetta isn't that bad at low level, she's hard to play properly due to her entire gameplan being long combos. But since the tier list centres around top level play, difficulty isn't a factor. It's just "What does this character have, how can it be used against everyone" and having 0-death combos galore + a broken counter and insane recovery (albeit die to a glitch) is more than enough to make her the most broken in smash 4

Page : 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14  

Back to the forum